Chapter 4: Stop Thinking

Mad about the cliff hanger? You got to admit that was a pretty good 1. As we go deeper I might try a POV in 1 of the little brothers.

CHAPTER 4: Stop Thinking

Majesty’s POV

What time is it? Look at your phone. Thanks. It’s damn! It’s noon already!! I got to go soon! Coach is going to kill me if I’m late for that dinner thingy. Where are the towels? Your towel is next to your shoes. Shower is down the on the left, right? Who cares? I need to get ready.  I love this bathroom. I wonder who painted it. Anyway shower!  Last night was funny.

*~*Flashback*~*

“I thought you wanted me to kiss you. Second thoughts?” I couldn’t help but tease her. She just had the look of shock and lust on her face. I started to kiss down her collarbone and then went to her shoulder and I put my hand on her stomach. Just when she started too really into it I flipped over and went to sleep.

“Your one cruel heffa. You know that.” She had lust and anger in her voice it kind of wanted me to continue. But I just honestly wanted to tease her. I am not having sex with a girl. How would you do that anyway? I don’t know but something tells me I might find out. Herbert the pervert. I am not! Pervy sage!!!  Towards boys my age yes. I just love to feel…..well you know.  Awww f….I forgot to take my I-Pod with me. I can’t hear my music when I take my shower. Let me get out so I can take Aaron home.

I need some clothes. Shit! June is going to give me a hard time about clothes I can feel it. I think she might be mad at me. The boys are up already I can hear them from in hear. Poor Ms. La’ Nae; those kids must have been killing her all day.

“June? You up?” She didn’t even move an inch. Ok…throw things at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Better idea. Well say it.  Push her off the bed!

“What the hell?” She almost yelled but then remembered where she was. She was rubbing her back when she was getting up.

“I need a pair of jeans and a shirt. Thanks!” She glared at me and mumbled something not understandable. I’m pretty sure she was cussing me out.

“Here” She just threw the clothes at me.

“Nice bed head!” She glared at me again but this time I saw an evil glint in her eye. She walked up to me and pulled my towel off.

“I was prepared for that you demon!” I was I already had my panties and bra on so I was good.

“Go to hell so I can go back to sleep.”  She’s so feisty in the morning. She’s like Aaron when he’s wakes up and has eaten too much candy. Time to listen to some BrokeNCYDE; I think I’ll listen to I’m Sorry, I Am. The first verse was even half way through before she threw a pillow at the dock.

“Turn the shit off. I would like some sleep. Go away!” Damn! She better not has hurt my baby.  I think I’m ready to go.

“Hey Miss….” She had this look like she was about to kill me.

“I mean La’ Nae.”

“That’s better. You slept late so the boys, T and I already finished breakfast. That’s what you get for eating all of the ice cream.” She pouted like a 2 year old. It was kind of cute.

“It’s all right. Is Aaron ready to go?”

“Yup; next time you 2 want to have a sleepover do it at your house. Those boys are a handful.”

“No problem. I got to do a basketball thing with my coach. We’re going to be out of your hair.”

“Alright have fun. Bye Aaron and Majesty.”