Chapter 1

"Stop beating about the bush!" I glared at him.

"Wow, wow, chill," he said while smirking at me.

To be honest, this guy in front of me is actually quite good looking. If only he were not such a douche, he would've been a huge heartthrob.

"Please tell me, what on Earth have I done to earn such a pleasure to be kidnapped into this tower of royalty and grandeur," I rolled my eyes as I spoke with a clear tone of irritation and sarcasm.

"Sarcasm much," he chuckled. "Simply, I bought you from your dearly beloved father. By the way, the pleasure is all mine." He showed off a cheeky grin.

"You bought me from who?" I asked once more, unable into believe what he had just said.

"Your dearly beloved dad," he repeated. "He came to me, in desperate need of money to buy his drugs. He said he'd do anything, and he sold me his only daughter, you, that is."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why do you know my father? Who are you exactly? Tell me!" I yelled at him.

That didn't make sense. How could my father not feel compassionate towards me and sold me, just to buy illicit goods? Were drugs more important than me, his biological daughter that he witnessed coming out from his deceased, lawfully wedded wife's womb after undergoing a painful process of giving birth?.

"You don't need to know," He said casually.

"Where is he now!?" I snapped at him.

"I will not tell you unless you do something that I command" he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Help me to murder someone" His playful eyes turned serious as he spoke.

"Murder? That's a crime, a felony. I can't kill anyone!" I backed away from him. What if he's a murderer?

"I absolutely do not want to spend the rest of my lifetime behind bars. I don't want to be labeled as a criminal. Have you no heart?" I shouted at him, causing him to flinch from the loudness of my voice.

"I most certainly do have a heart. My body would've been dysfunctional without a heart," he said, obviously irritated.

"If you do have heart then , don't ask me to do that kind of thing" I groaned at him.

"Oh, come on. You don't have to worry. I have the perfect plan. Nobody will know that you did it. " he leaned back against his chair and took a sip of his wine.

"But it's a cri-" before I was even able to finish my sentence, he cut me off by hitting his table in annoyance, resulting in a big bang echoing the room.

He flashed a smirk which quickly disappeared. "Do it, or not. If you choose not to kill someone for me, then I will simply make your life a living hell. I'll assassinate your father. I'll torture you and ruin your life."

He said everything in a relaxed and calm tone, as if he was mocking my helplessness and powerlessness.

"Don't kill my father. You can ruin my life as much as you want, but don't kill him." Tears were welling up in my eyes as I said those words. I was undeniably afraid. So afraid that I was shitting my pants- figuratively, of course.

"It's a miracle that you still cared for the disgusting old geezer that sold you for drugs," his eyes seemingly softened for a split second. "However tear-jerking that was, I'd still kill him. I told you."

In all honesty, I did not want to prevent my dad from getting killed. But he's still my father, my only father. He was my only blood relative I had left. My mother passed away when I was seven. Since the time she perished, my dad took care of me in her stead. My other relatives' whereabout were unknown.

I reconsidered his saying. I couldn't do such a thing as killing people. However, I didn't want my father getting killed. It was the most complicated choice in the whole 19 years I had ever lived.

"Or perhaps..." He mumbled audibly, causing me to look up hopefully.

"If you refuse to kill a person.." He got off from his chair and shuffled towards me, lips curved into a playful, mischievous smirk.

He stopped in front of me and placed his hand on my shoulder. He leaned in, touching our foreheads together. He exhaled, his warm breath tingling my skin. My heart thumped rapidly, almost to a point where I was hyperventilating.

"You could be my slave, my loyal servant."

The both of us stood there frozen, foreheads still touching. After what seemed like an eternity, he backed off and plopped himself on the couch and poured himself wine.

"A slave..?" I murmured almost inaudibly, and he turned towards me.

"Exactly, a slave. Or would you rather kill?" He laughed. I was 99% sure he was mocking my misery. He then proceeded to drink his wine in one go.

"Ugh.." I heaved a sigh and inhaled deeply.

"I-I'll be your slave.." I stuttered, and the man leaped off from the couch gracefully, walking towards me.

"You're my slave, so I guess I'll tell you your master's beautiful name, then." He spoke in a conceited, obnoxious manner.

"Harry Edward Styles," He said while running his slim fingers through his curly hair. "You are to remember that name for the rest of your life. Oh, and call me master."

"Yes.. M-master..?" I uttered reluctantly, silently cursing his bratty attitude.

"On second thoughts, that sounds creepy as hell and awkward.." He mumbled. "Call me sir, then."

"Uh.. Sir?" I tried to not roll my eyes as I spoke.

Fuck! I hate this.

"Oh, you're gonna love it soon," he grinned, teasing me.

"Did you just read my mind?.. Sir.."

He pointed a finger upwards and wiggled it, signalling a no. "You thought out loud, that's what it is."

And that, folks, was how I became the slave of a mysterious, obnoxious man who kidnapped me. It did not even cross my mind that such a peculiar thing would happen to me in the near future.