Chapter 1

I walked off the plane tired and ready to fall face first onto the first bed I see. The plan ride was four hours and thirty minutes long, not including having to wait two hours for my plane. I went to take my bags off the conveyer but was interrupted by my name being called. "KC?!?" "KC?!?" two guys yelled behind a line waving and smiling at me "uhhh...yes?" I asked walking up towards them. One was dark skin tall muscular built with a great smile. The other was short light skin but a smile to kill just like the other. "KC right?" The small one asked "Yea and you are?" "We're Max's kids I'm Tom and this is my big brother James or Jay. Our dad he wanted to come and get you himself , but he got tied up at the church. Anyways are you ready to go?" he asked smiling big. "yea" I mumbled ready to sleep. They grabbed my bags and led me to their car while keeping small talk. They drove a 2010 black Mustang convertible but kept the top close.

They threw my luggage in the trunk and got in started the car up taking off. "So why are you here? No one comes to our house unless they're forced so what's up" Jay asked "My parents sent me here to be cured of all my gay tendencies" I said creating an uncomfortable silence between the three of us.

**Flashback**

"You're What?!" My mom screamed as my dad sat there disappointed. "I'm gay. I like girls" I said calmly trying to get through to them. "No daughter of mine is going to be gay" My birth giver exclaimed "Mom you can't tell me what I can and cannot be. This is who I am and you either love me or not" "not" my mom said turning on her heels and going up the stairs. Tears started to prick my eyes as she reached the stars. I turned to my dad who was still sitting at the table. "d-dad" mumbled hearing my voice crack. "KC" he said finally meeting my eyes "I'm sorry for your mother" he said taking me by surprise "what?!" "I don't agree with you being gay at all it goes against every fiber in my body and everything I've been taught but you're still my daughter and I love you regardlessly" he said making me smile through my tears. "I'll talk to your mother she tends to say things in the heat of the moment" he said giving me a small smile and going up the stairs.

**End of Flashback**

"Hey you ok" James asked looking at me in the rearview mirror. "yea" I mumbled turning away to look out the window and wipe my face. I noticed that everything changed. Instead of being in the city we were in the suburbs. The further and further we went the bigger and bigger the houses got. I'm starting to think that preachers get easy money. If I knew this was the case I would've paid more attention in Sunday school.

We finally pulled into a drive way of a brick two-story house. Two other cars sitting in the drive way and the garage door open. James and Tom grabbed my things out of the trunk and led into the house. When we walked in we entered through the kitchen, the smell of the cooked food hitting my nose as soon as we passed through. "Ma we're home" Tom yelled out. A short plump lady with salt and pepper colored hair walked out of what I assumed was the living room. She had a huge smile that resembles the one her sons have. "KC!! It's been too long" she squealed hugging the life out of me. "It has!" I said trying to sound half as excited as her. "Tom James take her luggage into the guest room" she ordered the boys. "Look you can call me either Mrs. Wilson, Pearl or if you get comfortable enough mom. But it's completely up to you" she said still smiling. This has to be the nicest woman ever! The fact I don't remember her and clearly not as excited about my stay as her kind of makes me feel guilty for some unknown reason.

She lead me upstairs into a bedroom with a love seat in front of a king bed with a red bed spread and the matching pillows. With a flat screen hooked on the wall next to the walk-in closet. "This is where you'll be sleeping for the next couple of months the bathroom is right down the hall to your left, and Adina my daughter her room is right across the hall. She's not here right now but when she does get in if you need anything you just ask her ok" Mrs. Wilson explained. "Ok. Thank You" I said smiling. She finally left closing the door behind her. I finally had some alone time. I kicked off my shoes and jumped into the bed letting the mattress contort to my body, me falling into a pure blissful sleep.

**3 Hours Later**

I woke up to my stomach growling loud enough to wake me up from my wet dream with Lauren London. Her boobs just popped out of her bra, nipples hard and erect just begging to be sucked on. I unfortunately woke up and walked into the kitchen where James, Tom, and Mrs. Wilson were eating dinner. Baked chicken, potato salad, and seasoned rice was on the table with a pitcher of sweet tea. Talk about a southern dinner at it's best. I took a seat at the table fixing me a plate of food and tore into it like there was no tomorrow.

After tons of awkward small talk and listening to Mrs. Wilson's excitement about first Sunday tomorrow the back door opened. In walked Max or Mr. Wilson/ pastor Wilson. He was a dark skin the very definition of big and tall. He looks mean but from previous memories of him he seemed really nice. In behind him walked who I assume is Adina. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw her was how beautiful her face would look crying out my name as I spelled my name out on her pussy with my tongue. She was tall like her father, glowing brown skin, big cheeks that showed her dimples as she smiled. Chocolate brown eyes that hid underneath her long curled eyelashes. Her boobs even though covered by her button up shirt are big at least a size 'c' maybe 'd'. I bet if she turned around her ass would be perfectly fat and rounded. This girl is perfect.

I guess staying here won't be as bad as I thought.