Chapter 2

"KC pleasee!!" she begged as my fingers drowned in her soaking wet pussy. I already made her cum twice once with my tongue and again with my fingers. I had her right on the edge of her third orgasm, I pulled my fingers out making her eyes pop open in anger, confusion, and shock. "Daddy....please!" she begged out. I placed my fingers on her throbbing pussy, slowly pushing my finger in unmoving teasing her. She started grinding her hips against my finger trying to get off herself. But I wasn't having none of that. I pulled my finger out and wrapped my hand around her neck and whispered in her ear "This is my pussy. I'm in control here. You orgasm when I let you" I said releasing her neck and licking it where my hand previously was. I pushed my two fingers back in and continued to finger her rapidly, letting her beautiful moans fill my ears, making me finger her even more. As she orgasmed she breathed out my name nice and slow drawing out the 'C' until she came down from her high. I went to lick her juices off my fingers but was interrupted by the loud sound of gospel music. What?!?

"Time to get up" I heard Mr. Wilson scream throughout the house while stomping as loud as he possibly could. I just plugged in my phone and listened to "Go Deep" by Ty Dolla Sign. The one man I would fuck if I wasn't a lesbian.

I finally started to drift off to sleep when someone ripped the covers off my head exposing my skin to the cool air of the house. "What the-" "time to get up!" Mrs. Wilson yelled loud enough for me to hear over my music which was on max volume. "I put some towels and wash cloths on the couch for you. If you get in the shower now you'll still have hot water left" she said with a big smile. This woman never stops smiling, I bet her cheeks are killing her.

I got out of bed grabbed some clean underwear and my raspberry body wash. I felt the crotch of my underwear and surely enough it was soaked from my wet dream. I need some sex ASAP these wet dreams are killing me and my fingers sometimes just aren't enough. I need some pussy to lick its like a bad habit. Just feeling someone else's hands caressing my body while I please her is just addicting. Feeling her squirm under my tongue and moan my name while I finger her is just exhilarating.

I stepped out of my room and went to take a shower but someone was in there already. I just leaned against the wall waiting for them to exit the bathroom so I could enter. Finally after waiting for ten minutes they finally came out the bathroom. It was Adina with a short white towel wrapped around her naked body and her curly black hair dripping wet. Instantly the flashes from my dream with her came into my mind, making my mouth dry but my pussy wet. "excuse me" she mumbled smiling sweetly at me hurriedly passing by. "So you just going to stand there all day staring at my little sister or you're going to get in the shower?" Tom asked teasing me. I just rolled my eyes and started the shower, pleasing myself and then cleansing the sin away.

**Adina's POV**

"Excuse me" I mumbled passing by our guest. She was tall but maybe a few inches shorter than me. Caramel toned skin, big black and gold curly hair. She was wearing a wife beater without a bra exposing her side cleavage and boy shorts showing off her small freshly shaved legs. She was biting her bottom lip from...nervousness?

I heard my parents talking about her. Her parents sent her here for some unknown reason. If they wanted me to know they would've told me instead of me having to eavesdrop. This isn't the first time someone sent their troubled family member to our house also known as 'church boot camp'. We had a former drug addict, a kid on his way to prison if he didn't turn around (which he didn't), a 15 and pregnant young girl who goes to our church now with the cutest baby ever. We've had some success and failures in the past. Hopefully she's a success.

I pulled on my all white dress that stopped right below my knees. Sleeveless with a small bow on the back. Of course it being sleeveless I put on a light sweater. I matched it with some white and gold flats and pulled my hair into a high bun.

I grabbed my keys, purse and bible from my nightstand and made my way downstairs. I found KC..I think that's her name, sitting on the couch looking like she was ready to kill. "Umm...KC, right?" I asked. She turned to me her face suddenly softening. "Yes" she said "Wanna ride to church with me? Unless you're waiting on Tom and James then in that case-" "Sure" she interrupted getting up off the couch smiling. She had beautiful teeth to match her beautiful smile. Her dress hugged her body a little tight but it looked good on her. Her hair was pulled in a ponytail the gold and black split down the middle. She wore some black shoes to match her outfit. "You coming or enjoying the view too much to walk" she teased leading the way out of the house. I went to grab her waist to stop her in her tracks making her turn around looking at me wide eyed " Sorry but your dress....it's unzipped" I mumbled finally realizing that probably grabbing her wasn't the best. She gave a small smile and turned around for me to zip her up. "There you go. Now you look church ready" I said smiling and walking out the door.

"So which car is yours?" she asked stopping in the middle of the driveway. "The red one" I said getting in my car waiting for her to follow. She jumped in shaking her head "what?" I asked starting up my car "I would've been a pastor if I knew they made bank like this" She said chuckling to herself.