Chapter 3

When we reached the church some people were starting to pile in but not much, not everyone comes to Sunday school. We got out and I locked my car and headed into the church. I noticed KC lagging behind and grabbed her hand pulling her in with me. Once we entered the church the first person I ran into was DJ the head decants son. It is rumored throughout the church that DJ has had a crush on me for a while and many of the saints believe that we would make a beautiful couple. Even though he is a very good looking guy I just have nothing in common with him at all and his beliefs. "Hey Adina how's it going?" "Good. What about you?" I asked ready to get to my seat. "Great. Who's your friend?" He asked looking at KC behind me. "This is KC she's staying with us for a while" "Nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand lightly. She just smiled lightly at him looking slightly annoyed. "Well here are your programs, enjoy the service!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. "Wow for him to be your boyfriend that was very awkward" KC chuckled as we took our seats on the second row. "He is not my boyfriend!" "Woah ok no need to bite my head off" KC said holding her hands up in defense. "Sorry but everyone expects us to get together but..." "You not touching that dick regardlessly huh?" "Don't say that in church" I whispered harshly "But yea" I agreed.

**KC POV**
I haven't been to church to many times in my day but this had to be the longest church service of all time! Me and Adina arrived at 10:30 for Sunday school. Then they had testimonials, next children's choir sang, then the adult choir marched in and they sang about three songs but all had encores. After that the announcements. Then three offerings and finally the preacher preached. Ironically the preacher preaching was the shortest thing they've done all service. Lucky for me since now I'm temporarily part of the first family I get to shake everyone's hand after service which personally is disgusting and exhausting. After all was said and done Adina had another meeting with the youth choir since she is the director so I decided to just ride home with Tom and Jay.
"So what are you gonna do about your little situation?" Tom asked. "What situation" both me and Jay questioned simultaneously "I saw the way you were staring at Adina" he voiced keeping his eyes on the road. "Seriously" me and Jay asked at the same time again. "Look I'm not crazy about Adina dating anyone because that's my baby sister. But if I had to choose I'd rather you over that asshole DJ who thinks he's the next best thing since sliced bread" "Really!" I said getting excited. "Yea. So what's the plan?" "Well first things first. We got to get her to figure out her sexuality. Most likely she claims she's straight but probably because she hasn't given it any thought. So that's the first thing". I planned out.