Chapter Three: day 2

Nick

I chewed my bottom lip as I wait for my other friends to show up at their lockers. I run my hand through my caramel hair looking around.

I was becoming impatient and lunch was about to start anytime now, I tapped my foot but stopped as I see the rest of them walk towards us.

"Finally." I breath hugging Jason, "so how's it going with clayton?." Jason questioned gaining everyone's attention. I shoved him, "why would you say it out loud." I growl.

"It's not like they didn't know Nick, calm you're balls child." He remarked. I roll my eyes, "I've already passed 3 steps of mine." I say.

"Oh really, what were they." He questioned leaning against his locker, "to get him to forgive me." I muttered.

"You need three steps?." He asked, "zach is fucking stubborn as hell, you expect him to forgive me?." I said. He shrugs slightly, "I guess you're right.."

"I am right Jason. Now can we please head to lunch." I plead, Jason's eyes widen.

"Shit I have to go somewhere quick I'll be back okay, I'll meet you guys at lunch or whatever." He said quickly sprinting down the hallway almost bumping into the other students.

I raise an eyebrow, "he doesn't go anywhere after 3rd period what the hell.." I trailed off, I was wonderful where he had to go. I'm kinda hoping he doesn't skip, I mean we had a half day today. After lunch were done for the day.

"Hell if I know." Claire shrugged, she chewed her lip ring moving closer to my ear.

"But I may know what he's up to." And with those words I felt a bit... nervous? "What do you mean?." I ask.

"I'll tell you later." she says, I nod and we walk down the hallway and to lunch where hopefully Jason will be soon.

-

Jason

If Nick found out what I was doing he would be so fucking done with me, he's probably kill me for all I know. He is a very sketchy person sometimes.

I went by the closet and saw a small frame walk, their head down looking at a book. I notice it was zach and I smirk.

He starts walking slower, I slowly move in front of him. Reaching out I grab his waist, "hey babe." I breath. He jumps a little and looks up a small blush coating his cheeks.

I pulled his hand lightly and dragged him in the closet locking the door Behind us, I bit my lip looking at zach.

"What." He snapped softly, "you look so fucking good today." I flirt pushing a strand of his curly hair behind his ear. I eyed his cartilage piercing, "that's hot." I say and he hides his face in my shirt.

"Now.." I trail off grabbing his jaw moving his face up to look at me, "where were we?." I chuckle leaning down kissing him.

-

This sucks but oh whale :)
I'll try and update soon, no promises.

{Promo:
Twitter: Loyalburgos
Instagram: Trxppy.clayton
Vine: kitten zick }

Love you, and I guess I'm out.

*cool magic nosies*

Bye!