Summoning the God!

After had Kakashi said Spread Out, he asked Naruto to meet near Hokage office. We both went there waiting for him. Naruto was annoyed for having to abandon his mission of hunting Yanda out.
           "Sending you beyond space and time," Kakashi told us and before I could ask him what it was, he pulled my hand and locked it with Naruto.
           "Kamui"
           We were twisted and absorbed in his eyes. Before I could get the idea of the reality, we both were thrown in some other world.
           "Where on the earth we are?" I asked.
           "Hehe. We are trapped in between space and time. Thus, time in the outer world doesn't count with where we are. I don't know how it actually works, not even interested in theory. In short, Kakashi sent us here so that we can train here, for days or months but when we are out, we can still be able to catch up with others," he showed all his teeth to me.
          "I am still not getting how it really works", I cried.
          "Who cares? I had expertised my Sage Of Six paths here, long before. I am sure, you could bring out whatever you have inside," he said and leaned his face near mine. Huh? What the hell is he doing? I thought at first. Then I thought I should trust in him. He is Naruto afterall. My cousin. But then I felt guilty of doubting him when he placed his forehead on mine. It seemed like he was transferring something in and out of my brain. His body lit in the golden Chakra. It was really very warm. I felt very comfortable and my all confusion, sadness, restlessness and these infinite thoughts seemed to clear out. My head felt light. I felt warm and happy from inside. My body was lighter than before too. But at the same time I felt some warm Chakra around my body. It had Aqua Blue colour. He opened his eyes and said, "Done! Now I have balanced everything in your body. You will have no problem with your training from now on."
          "So this was Kakashi's plan for me?"
         "Yup. He cares for you a lot. He knows you love freedom and were suffocating being under his control for 24 hours. So he thought of make you self-reliable. As I have fixed your body, let's begin."
           For the first time, no thoughts whirled in my mind. I was totally clear and it felt calm. As it I was at peace. I didn't know what had he done to my brain but I prepared myself to face whatever comes next.
          We trained and trained. I finally discovered most of my abilities and quickly flourished them. This was only possible because of Naruto as he balanced whatever in my body. And due to that, Jutsus that I learnt for the first time were quickly mastered as if I have been practising them for years. I learnt to attack by water force out of my palms, creating that pond with my legs, spitting out huge amount of water out of my mouth, slicing stuff with water just with my hands. He created Shadows so that I learn to fight with more than one enemy. He was the best teacher anyone could have and I was lucky!
            I also learnt defensive techniques like creating water barriers, creating a water shell, reflecting the ninjutsu, etc. This was fun!
           With Naruto's help, I never drained out of Chakra. Nor I had trouble in mastering it. Though he was a wind type user, he quickly grasped my techniques using water and it was easy to learn to make things out of water even if he showed with the example of wind. Plus he recognized the other water-specified defensive techniques and trained me orally even if he was not able to do it. I had now become a real Ninja! He promised me to get me a belt to which my happiness knew no bounds.
          I thought I was done with the training but he said that it was not enough. "You are Naruto's student. Though you are elder to me; forget that. I want you to surpass me in future. Though I would hate this fact, I would be happy for you."
             Yeah, Sensei!" I teased him.
            He then summoned Gamakichi to make a contract with me. But Gamakichi said that even I was Jiraiya's child I won't be able to summon toads as it wasn't my type. But Fukusaku had given him something that might help me. He gave Naruto a scroll which had formula to summon the perfect one for me. I signed that contract in the other scroll he gave it to me. It was a water body. As toads have connection with other water creatures, Fukusaku could get it for me.
           I was surprised that I was really going to learn summoning jutsu! I was just happy that I was doing everything in one single day of the earth, though I had no idea of how much time was spent in this space. And with this new gifted abilities to master it in first or second attempts, I believed that I was really going to prove that I am Naruto's, Master Naruto's student! And I was really proud.
            I was looking forward to master the Summoning Jutsu. We worked for hours on this Jutsu. It was difficult at first, but due to Naruto, my body managed to create that huge amount of Chakra required for summoning.
            I bit my thumb, performed actions and did everything as per the formula in the scroll. I touched my palm on the ground and threw huge amount of Aqua Blue Chakra without letting water slip out of my hand as he had taught me. My eyes turned sparkling blue again. Something huge was created in front of me. My eyes were still flashing Sparkling Blue. Though it required a lot of Chakra, though I had trained like hell, I was surprisingly never drained out of Chakra. This made me not faint. :P
             Now that this huge watery creature was looking at me, I stopped thinking stuff again.
            "Yukino?" The creature asked.
            "Huh? Um.. No. I am not Yukino," I confessed. I was really very scared to summon something this big and scary.
            "What? You are not Yukino? Oh no, yes I forgot she's dead. Poor girl. But no one except her could summon me. Who the hell are you? How can you surpass Yukino when it wasn't possible for any non-monstrous person?"
            "Er? Do you mean I am a monster? What do you think? Huh?" Maybe I picked up this tone from Naruto, even realizing this creature was a monster, I dared to shout at it.
           "Who do you think you are talking to? Do you even know who have you summoned? I am curious about you, child! Tell me ho are you, at once!"
            "This would explain, I am daughter of Jiraiya and Yukino, Nishikawa! And I don't know who you are!" This was the first person, um.. I mean living-talking thing that I was able to share my identity this confidently and it felt great.
             "Yes this explains. So Nishikawa, right? Though I never heard of you, let me tell you, I am the deity of water- Suijin! Let me say, water type Ninjas don't usually summon me, they summon other water monsters like Kappa, Water dragon, Kawaso, Enkō, Kyōgo, and others. Even they need a huge amount of Chakra to be summoned and you! You, Child, have directly summoned the God of Water! Suijin. You surely have Yukino's unique blood."
            I just kept looking at it in awe. I never thought that I could summon God! But then I couldn't believe it so I looked at it doubtfully! My eyes caught Naruto's attention seeking action. He had a nosebleed expression. He suddenly started running around shouting, "Hhaaaa?? What the? You are Suijin? Suijin?"
            "Say My name 100 times, that still won't change the reality!" The creature said calmly to him, closing his eyes. "And who are you? Enemy? Enemy Sage?" He looked at Naruto with big eyes.
           "No-no-no-no... I am not! I am Naruto Uzumaki! I am her teacher. Gamakichi suggested her to summon someone like you," he shivered. He kneeled down and acted as if he is begging to spare him. I never imagined Naruto would ever do that. But then I suddenly realized that this is truly a Water God! Who controls over all the water bodies on earth! I felt like my eyeballs popping out my eye-socket. I couldn't believe myself. Though with Naruto's power I knew I would master Jutsus but never imagined I could do this! Even I knelt in front of Suijin. But instead, he picked me up and bowed to me. I was surprised.
             "No need to kneel in front of me. I respect your power. And I miss Yukino, she was a nice lady. I look forward for you to fill in her space. I promise you to serve you throughout your life. I will protect you no matter what!" He said with tears in his eyes. That was strange, I thought. He suddenly prepared a water bubble made it absorb in my body. "I wasn't able to protect Yukino. I don't wanna repeat my mistake. I am giving you new powers that even if something like poison is injected, it will filter it out. It is like self-healing. This can also heal you if you are sick or affected by any Ninjutsu. Plus I'm giving you a tip; if you ever run out of your Chakra, make sure you suck in some water, if not possible, ground water may also do," he winked at me.
           I was speechless. I thanked him and he went away. Here Naruto was looking at me with his mouth huge, wide open. He said that he couldn't believe me that I could do this!
            "You are a monster! I already had sensed you earlier but had no idea you could be this horrible," he said.
            Well, I didn't like the idea of being called a monster. But even Suijin had called me that already. My ideas of being a pretty, sweet woman seemed to be dying. Well, I should be concentrating further, I thought. I was looking forward what comes in next!

(Next ch. coming up with everyone's favourite technique. And then after getting done with the training, let's find out whether Yanda is sniffed out of his den or not. Let's see if everyone's doing alright)