School

Amaryl and I checked our timetables. We were having the same class! The subject was: Potion Making. "Potion Making huh?" I thought. We rushed down the stairs and climbed to the second level. We went into the lab room and found a person sitted on the table. He had long blond hair and pointy ears. We sat next to each other.

"I'm Professor Palladium and I'm going to teach you the potion making class." Professor Palladium started handing out books which probably was our textbooks since none of us had any. I flipped open my textbook and saw different things I've never seen before! A real picture of a mermaid and things like that.

Professor Palladium started teaching us the basics of potion making. The safety rules such as
1. Always wear safety goggles when making potions.
2. Always follow the teacher's instruction.
3. Never experiment with the potions without teacher's permission.

There are many other rules and what not but I'm not going to write all of it down. I'm just too lazy. We started out by naming some of the basic ingredients such as toad stools, hair, plant parts and flower. There are others too. We collected our goggles and placed then on. We were making a potion that gives us what we wished for. We started out by heating the beakers filled with water. Soon, we have to add some random ingredients.

Guess what was my heart's desire? A swirl of blue dust came out of the beaker. It swirled around and around a few times until a plastic came out. That wasn't what I wanted! I thought to myself. Suddenly, Professor Palladium told us to pour the contents in the beaker onto the plastic ball. I looked around and noticed that everybody had produced a plastic ball. This felt like chemistry but instead of adding chemicals, we add weird things to create good things.

I put on my gloves and lifted the beaker. The contents smelt funny yet nice at the same time. I really don't know how to explain that. I slowly poured the contents onto my plastic ball. I wished that I had a cat while pouring the contents.

Suddenly, I the beaker slipped out of my hand and landed on the floor. The glass smashed into pieces with the liquid on the floor. Now I'm never going to get my cat! All of a sudden, blue dust began to swirl around the ball. "Please be a a cat, please be a cat" I prayed. The swirling stopped and out came a......

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!