Chapter nine

Scarlett pov.

........100 "Ready or not, here I come! "

Me and Kaitlyn just finished counting and got our Beebe guns, now I know what yout thinking but when we find you we shoot you because its funny to see their shock and pain in one face

As we set off, we went to my room and I  scented a werewolf with some irish, must Niall. I heard movement in my closet and smirked to my self and mind-linked to Kaitlyn

"Pretend to be hurt and when he comes to help you I'll shoot him ok, good," She nodded and made a thump and was now fake crying, I swear she is the best actress ever!

"oh, owww, my leg, it hurt soo much, somebody help me please," she said as I tiptoed next to the closet and almost immediately Niall came and had a look of worry. I laughed evily and he turned around and then I shot him in the knee and it hurts badley since it has some vervian in it. Kaitlyn stopped fake crying and smirked while Niall was in my favorite emotion, shocked and pain. Kaityln kissed him on the cheek and we both left.

Now onto to Louis and Harry because I know they paired up since I'm Louis mate I can sence if he is near and with who that I know of. I went to the basement to find a huge blanket in the corner that was cover up something that supposedly could fit two people, wow they suck at this game.

I had an evil Idea and pretended to fake call a boy and being all lovey dovey, this will drive him out. I grabbed my phone and put it up to my ear

"Hey Max, how are you, its been forever, I missed you so much......." I saw him shift under the cover and then he pulled of the cover and was, well super mad. I smirked and so did Kaitlyn, we hid our guns behind us as I waited for him to come close at a good range. Harry popped up close to Kaitlyn and Louis was in a good range. We finally pulled out our beebe guns, I shot Louis in the stomach and Kaitlyn got Harry in the abdomen. They both had fallen and I whispered in Louis ear

"Gotch ya" I said and walked in the main hall way. These boys were too easy because I saw Liam clothing behind the Kitchen counter and I immediately shot him on his waist. he fell and was shocked that I did it. I saluted, signaling I was leaving and went to find Zayn. I knew he liked looking himself in the mirror and so do I, I have so much hair products to keep my hair not looking like I had sex cause that's how my hair turns out in the morning. I reached the bathroom and movement, I swear if he touches my products because I also have males, don't judge, he will pay the price.

The bathroom door was locked so I kicked the door open and was not pleased what I had saw. He had used my favorite hair product and even worse it was finished, I am sooo mad at him that no words can discribed what I want to hurt him with.

"You used and finished my favorite hair product, you are gonna pay," I growled using my alpha tone since I am the daughter of the alpha of my pack an my brother is the soon to be alpha since he is 19 years old, I'll explain later.

I shot him in the gut and shoulder blade, I then told Kaitlyn to get all the boys in the living room. I grabbed Zayn and went to the living and dropped him on the couch as he groaned. Then Kaitlyn came later with all the boys, they haven't had their complete strength so me and Kaitlyn can make a run for it cause they look super pissed, especially Niall and Louis.

"Haha! games over, we won, that was soo much fun, what about you guys?" I said with a smirk and that blew them over the top because they all got their strength back and then us being the girls who shot them ran out the house.

------------------------------------------

Well how did you like the idea of the game? sorry for not updating in a while. please comment or ask any question you have for me. Thanx for the amount of reads, I really appreciate it. BYE!!