Double Date PT.2 - Jack J

Jacks POV

Damn she's beautiful. Y/N was the best thing that could ever happen to me.

"Johnson keep those eyes off me and on the road." Her voice sent me out my thoughts

"Sorry love, can't help it" she chuckled

SKIP CAR RIDE THERE

I parked the car and turned to Y/N.
She noticed my gaze and stared right back.

"Yesss..." She tried to hold back a laugh

"Please with all your heart and soul Y/N, try and be nice" I really just want all of us to get along.

Y/N looked at me with a straight face.
"I mean...ill try I guess. You know that hoe gets on my last nerve."

"I know , but please babe" she gave a slight sigh and nodded her head.

"Ok ok I'll play nice" she smilies at me.

"That's my girl" I kissed her forehead.

We got inside the restaurant and to my surprise Jack and Madison were already there.

I took Y/N's hand and walked over.
Here we go

Y/N POV

Why do I have to be here.
You thought as Jack lead you in the restaurant.

"Jack J and Jack G table for four" you heard Jack talk in the background as your eyes land on her.

The waiter caught your attention
"Yes sir, it seems like your guest are already here" you continued to eye Madison and she just eyes you back.

"Great" Jack said, knocking you out your stare.

He took your hand in his and began walking towards the table.

They saw us coming so they got up.

"J my brother how's it going?" G gave him a dap hug thing that guys do.

"Hello Y/N" Madison came in for a hug.

"Madison, hey you look beautiful tonight" you hugged her back and forced a compliment out.

"Madison babe you can't keep her to yourself." I heard Jack G holler.

"Y/N my little Hersey kiss, come over here" he's known you for a long time, even though he's dating it, you still loved him as a friend.

A smile slowly creeped on your face as he pulled you in for a hug.

" it's not to see you again G" you pulled away.

You and jack both say in the booth and that's when the silence settled in.
This night should be interesting.

This series is getting a little juicy. What are your thoughts?? Let me know lovies!