Past Part 15

PAST

Her frizzy hair, wild as ever, her glasses fogging up in the cold night. She looked possessed, and he guessed this is how someone looks like when they are in a trance. "Sybill, can you hear me?" McGonagall chimed, a bit older looking now, as the years caught up with her a bit more.

"The faiths have re-chosen as time changes... Incapable of finishing his work till later, Raco shall wait to strike... The one with the power to save the ministry approaches... born of those whose once hate now turned into love, a half-blood born as the new moon rises in the third month... While this is thus, the savior will not accept the task, until the savior's blood shed by the Raco who awaits." 

She cried out before crumbling into Draco and McGonagall's hand. "Well, looks like there is a new prophecy. The old one is automatically cancelled out. Let me set it in a crystal, you can give this to him if you wish." She said as they both laid her down on a chair in the headmaster's office. He tried to rerun the prophecy in his mind, but wasn't able to. "Professor? do you remember what it said? Can you write it down." he asked her his mind still on  his Hermione. "A minute if you will Mr. Malfoy," she said hastily as she went about started to conjure her memory into the crystal.

Draco leaned on the bench next to Dumbledore's picture, and there lay Snape right next to him. Dumbledore smiled back at him, and Snape looked smug as always. "I presume you understood the meaning of the prophecy Professor..." he said to Dumbledore. "Never presume anything Draco... but I am happy to see you." The old man could man anyone smile, " I'm happy to see you to professor. I have a question to ask you. Do you think the tomb is in any danger?" Draco hinted at the Elder wand that was put back in Dumbledore's tomb. "Why would there be danger to it?" he asked him back. Draco let out a sigh knowing how he would make him figure this out by himself.

McGonagall was back with the new prophecy set in the crystal. Draco decided to alter his memory and create another crystal as well. He would leave the real one here and take the fake one back to him. "Don't be a Git." Snape's portrait hissed, "how do you expect him to trust you?" Draco stopped in the tracks of pulling out his version of the prophecy. You could never go wrong listening to Snape about being a double agent.

With that he left Hogwarts with the prophecy in hand, with the words of the prophecy written down for himself. He made his way home to an empty bed. He knew he would have to figure out the meaning of the prophecy, but not tonight. He was too tired and his mind restless. He wondered where she was, what he would have done to her. He shuddered knowing that he was helpless, and he had best do what he asked.

He dreamed that night. A dream or nightmare? He wasn't sure. She stood there in his kitchen, a bit tired looking but still as gorgeous. What was surprised him was the little angel that crawled from behind her. He walked over to carry the little girl and placed on the kitchen counter. DaDa! she exclaimed, everything about her was like Hermione. Her eyes, warm, and her hair brown and curly falling into ringlets. Her flawless baby skin, and chubby cheeks, with two front tooth smiling back at him. With that, his heart melted, before he realized someone was tugging on his leg. He looked down to see another girl, exactly like the one sitting in front of him. He picked her up as well. Oh twins, he told himself, before another girl appeared. Oh Triplets. Wait... not done. A little boy cried out somewhere, Draco followed the sound to find a little boy with platinum blonde hair and gray blue eyes like him. He had set fire to to his toy castle. He picked up the boy and consoled him and bought him back to the kitchen. Four kids. Another boy screamed somewhere and he went out to find two more boys playing with fake swords. He hustled them both back to the kitchen. Never mind, 6 kids.... wait... they were everywhere. About 12 or so 2 year old girls and boys. Hermione finally spoke for the first time in the dream. Take care of them, I have to leave, bye Malfoy. With that Hermione walked out of the house leaving the children screaming and crying. She had called him Malfoy. She left him and their way too many children!

He woke up with a start, the clock read 4am. What in the world was he dreaming. Malfoy felt scarred by the number of kids in his dream, that he swore to himself, no more than two children ever. He found the prophecy still in tact in the lock and key chest he had in the secret room. The one that he had told Hermione, that it was a dead-end door. In this room, he saved everything. His death eater attire, that he never really wore. His father's heirlooms and potions and various oddball items. He had to keep them away from harm, as this was the stuff that broke wizard reputations down. He locked the room once more and took the parchment with the prophecy written on it. Time to study and figure it out...

The faiths have re-chosen as time changes... Incapable of finishing his work till later, Raco shall wait to strike... The one with the power to save the ministry approaches... born of those whose once hate now turned into love, a half-blood born as the new moon rises in the third month... While this is thus, the savior will not accept the task, until the savior's blood shed by the Raco who awaits.

Raco? he though,  Like lord in Bulgarian? So obviously the prophecy has changed, which doesn't have very often. Karkaroff has to wait to succeed and take over all the Ministry of Magics. So the next chosen one, will be born to "those whose once hate now turned into love" he repeated out loud. Basically born to a couple that once hated each other and then now love each other. These parents where supposed to be a pure blood and a muggle, as the child is supposed to be a half-blood. The baby is to be born in March, probably in the middle of the month. The child won't accept his task and role if his blood isn't shed, meaning...? There was more than one meaning. Either the child or his mother, or father, hence still the child's blood  will be attacked by Raco, and blood shed. If that that doesn't occur the wizarding world is a mess. 

Draco wrote down whatever he thought onto the parchment studying it around once more. His heart stopped. What if the prophecy was referring to him and Hermione. After all, they were once haters and now lovers. It wasn't possible, Hermione was just pregnant and it was now September. The child wouldn't be born till May. He calmed down and set the paper back in the room. This was enough, for one day, everything was getting to his head. He waited the day at home and meet up with Harry and told him about the prophecy as they both waited for the clock to strike 11pm. Harry would know where Draco would be in the case, Karkaroff didn't keep his end of the bargain...

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!