Chapter 10

"Are you sure you want to go back to school?" Jai asked as I was fixing my hair in the mirror.
"Yes I'm sure. I'm already so behind on my work." I explained. I hadn't been since I had first moved in with Jai and I really needed to go.
"Ok ok." He said, pitting his arms around my waist.
"Come on you love birds, we're gonna be late." Beau said. "Are you positive you want to do this because we can arrange something with the principal." Gina suggested.
"I know just let me see how today will go." I said,
"And if one more person asks me if I'm sure I want to do this I'll scream."
"Are you sure you want..." Luke started to say but I cut him off with a deathly stare.
"That apple, it has a bad place on it." He finished while pointing at my apple.
"Smartass." I said as I took a bite right in front of his face. "I'll be in the car." I said walking out the door. Jai, Beau and Luke followed close behind. When we got to school Jai walked me to my first period class.
"Everyone is staring." I whispered.
"Don't pay any attention to them." He said. He kissed me on the forehead before walking to his own class. I sat in my usual spot, in the back. I had lost all contact with my friends because
1) I had Jai and the boys.
2) because my parents shut off my phone and I can't ask Gina to add me to their line she's already did so much for me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. Everyone got settled.
"We welcome you back Ms.(Last Name)" the teacher said. I nodded as everyone turned to look at me and then turned to the person beside them to gossip about why I wasn't here for such a long time. 20 minutes passed at people were still staring send then whispering. The main one was Jessica. "Ms.Jacobson is there something you would like to share with the class seeing that you can't keep your mouth shut." She asked.
"Yes actually I would like to say something." Jessica replied. She got up and went to the front of the class and crossed her arms.
"I think we would all like to know why (Name) wasn't her for 2 months. We've all heard that Jai Brooks got her pregnant and now seeing her I say that it's a good possibility that's why. But I want to hear it from her just to clear ALL rumors." She explained. I didn't know what to say, I was too shocked.
"Ms.Jacobson! That was totally inappropriate." The teacher exclaimed.
"You told me to say what was on my mind and I spoke for everyone in this room." Jessica said with a smirk. By this point I was about to scream but I contained myself and walked out of the room. The teacher didn't even bother to get me to come back. I walked out the front door and started to walk home.
"(Name)!" I heard someone call. I turned around to see Daniel running towards me, he must have had gym.
"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked.
"I was wrong, I wasn't ready to come back." I said and started crying. He grabbed me into a hug.
"It's ok. Do you want me to call Gina? He asked and I nodded. He let me go to pull his phone out of his pocket. I started to feel a pain in my lower stomach. It got worse by the second.
"Daniel something's wrong." I said before binding over in pain.
"Someone help!" He screamed as he tried to help me over to the bench to sit down. Once I did I blacked out from the pain.