Chapter 3

After Jay made me get down about three glasses of water and gently rubbed my stomach, he gave me a hot water bottle and lots of blankets.

I felt extreamly weak and could just mummble 'thanks' once in a while. When he stopped playing nurse he lay on my bed next to my and started humming a song. Oh great, now he's playing nursery maid...

It was soothing none the less and when he began teasing my still naked breasts, I was so overcome with pleasure that I slept instantly.

I yawned and streached but regretted that instantly. I ran to the bathroom threw up. Again and again and again. Jay came and held my hair back but it didnt make me feel any better.

I crawled back into bed and asked Jay what the time was and "six fifty," was his answer. "I'm so tired," I complained.

"Its because you're ill,".

He began rubbing my stomach again and then his hand trailled down between my legs... closer, closer until wham!

I gasped as Jay began kissing me passionatly, first my face, then my neck, then down to my breasts. He was taking off his top, then his jeans and boxers...

Then he licked and sucked and kissed my neck as he eased himself into me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. His hands roamed over my breasts and teased my already hard nipples. I cried out before being engulfed in a sea of pleasure and darkness.