Chapter 4

I woke up feeling stiff and sore and wondering if last night was a dream.

"Morning Jess babe," Jay cooed as he ran his hand up and down my thigh.

"Morning Jayjay," I smiled remebering.

"Did you enjoy last night?" he asked.

In reply I grabbed his face and kissed him passionatly.

"Yes then," he laughed.

"Whoops!" I cried as I leant over the side of the bed and puked.

Jay lifted me up and quickly plonked me down in front of the toilet before I puked again. And again and again.

When he was back from cleaning up my mess, Jay came back to the bathroom and passed me the clothes I had intended to wear yesterday. I smiled weakly before puling them on.

"Come on, you haven't eaten in a day," Jay said and thats when I realized I was starving. And to add to my hunger, my stomach growled in anticipation.

"Well its your own fault for throwing it up isnt it," I frowned pointing to my tummy.

"Quite right, come on," urged Jay.

After two peices of toast and a cup of tea later, I was definatly looking and feeling alot better. I flicked on the tv and watched the news for a bit after Jay left. He went to get some food from the supermarket and wouldn't.be.long.

I started remembering back to the night at the party...

'I'm drunk' I remember thinking. 'Drunk drunk drunk...

I shuddered as Jay came through the door. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"No, bad memory,".

Jay kissed me briefly before pulling something out of his bag

Oh no...

"Here, I think its for the best... in a few days maybe," and he handed me two small boxes of pregnancy tests.

"In a few days," I whispered.