Tobio Kageyama-His queen

"Hey Noya-san do you know what is wrong with Kageyama-kun?" Hinata asked the small libero who only shrugged his shoulders to that question.

They all were wondering what was wrong with the first year setter. He has been acting strange throught the whole day and it was irritating the others because he wasn't focused at all.

Why you ask? Well..

Flashback

"Ohayo Tobio-kun!" You waved at your childhood friend.

"Ohayo (f/n), what's up?", he asked and your face turned a few shades of red and you began fiddling with your hair.

"W-well, you see. T-today I was going to c-confess to my crush. So I was thinking if I could p-practice with you if you don't mind?" By this words his heart shattered into 1000 pieces and his world broke down. It hurted him to hear you talk about your crush but as long as you were happy it was fine.

"Sure." He answered in a sorrow voice.

"Well, here goes nothing.

You might be asking why I called for you so I-I just want to be straight foward towards you...I l-love you and wanted to know if you return my feelings in any kind of way?" Your face was now as red as Nekoma's uniform and your head was slightly bowing.

Kageyama patted your head and spoke"That was great. He can't say no to that. Good luck." He then wandered off into his class and so you two seperated ways.

End of flashback

He served another ball when the door to the gym slowly opened and revealed a certain brown haired girl who was a bit shorter than Noya.

"Oh hey (y/n)." He said in a sad tone remembering the event this morning.

"Can I talk to you for a moment." She asked, her cheeks in the shade of sakura blossoms.

He excused himself and walked out.

"So how did the confession go?" He asked even thought it still hurt him hard.

"Well about that.."

"You didn't do it."

"No. C-can I practice one more time?"

"*sight* sure go ahead." He said puttin on a fake smile.

"You might be asking why I called for you so I-I just want to be straight foward towards you...I l-love you and wanted to know if you return my feelings in any kind of way?"

"That was good. Now go confess to him."

"I-I just did..." she said turning even more red that physically possible. He stood there dumbfounded, shocked and happy at the same time.

"So d-do you in any way return them?"

"....."

She was at the edge of tearing up because it has been quite a while since she asked and he wasn't responding.

She was about to leave when he grabbed her wrist and spun her around. She had no time to react and was caught in a sweet kiss.

They parted away and she looked at him suprized.

"Does this answer your question?"

She nodded her head and hugged him. The held hands and walked into the gym.

"Ne, Kageyama-kun who is that?" Hinata asked curious.

"Yes, who is that, King?" Tsukishima teased. Kageyama's cheek redden a bit befor he spoke,

"Her name is (y/f/n). She is my queen."