SHORT STORY

One day as I walked into the bar, I saw this girl that never been to this bar before. She was new here and I could tell, and she sat down two seats away. I got sweaty. I started quivering. I turned, looking in her direction and asked "what is your name? you look new here," i didn't realize my voice cracked until she laughed and told me her name. And told me my voice cracked like a mule. her name was Elise. she thought I was cute and "want to come over here? they have tacos! its good," and then she fingered me to come over there and i did. we walked to her house and enjoyed some tacos as we played a game of Monopoly. It was a fun time, and I had to go. and I did. I went back realizing i lost my keys to my house.I was already five minutes away from her house (which is 10 minutes from my house) and headed back and noticed the house was locked. i looked in the garage and the car was gone. i realized my address was on the keys ( stupid, stupid.) and started running home as fast as I could. I got to my house and it was locked. I don't lock it to go to the bar. "she got in and locked it," I thought. i saw her car which i didn't see before. I grabbed a rock and smashed the windows and everything else i could. my Grandma came out of the house and asked what was going on. I checked the cars plate. "dang" i thought. The next day I looked in my mailbox my keys were in it with a note which read "call me."

"And that is how a met your mom son"

"where do babies come from?"

"That's a different story..."