Who?!

TELL ME IF THERE ARE TYPOS AND ILL FIX EM. ENJOY ^_^

The fan on my desk stopped spinning and before I could process the thought that said dont open your eyes, they flew open at the same time as my curtains. I quickly shut them, the building headache instantly putting me in a horrible mood.

"MOMMM!" I whined, like a three year old I might add.

"Get up, you're a freshman!" She stated, and left my room.

I groaned, rolled over and saved myself from falling back asleep with the one thought. I am freshman, and I really need to get up. I reluctantly moved down the ladder to the floor, steadying myself with my desk, and pulled my phone from the charger. Checking it for any texts from Madison, my bestie, I slid it in my pocket. I walked out to the kitchen where I could lean against a counter and still communicate with my mother, who bustled around the dining-room.

"You are gonna really love it hun'."

"Yeah" I said, clearly still tired.

"You should really consider not relying on Madison being with you all day though" she prompted.

"We are gonna keep in touch through texting so having the same classes won't matter." I replied, proud of our idea. I waved my phone for affect before setting it on the counter and moving towards the fridge.

I scanned the fridge, oblivious to my mothers movements behind me, as I found the milk. Clearly I was loosing my ninja skills, as she had time to unlock my phone, delete Madison's contact, our recent messages, and leave it inconspicuously on the counter. Almost.

I was tired but I'm 18, I know when my cell has been moved. I set down the milk and grabbed a bowl, then glanced at the screen. The screen. I always set my phone face down, no matter what. Habit.

"Mom? Wadja do?"

She sighed, her ninja skills feeling the burn as her sneaking was discovered."I deleted her contact" she finally replied, a triumphant grin planted upon her face. O' so devious.

"Crap." I had nothing.. I could do nothing until I found her and asked for her number back, even though I knew she wouldn't be able to text me until she got home anyway. That crazy girl left her charger at her dads place Saturday and it died last-night during another famous lyric exchange with me.

I sighed and got ready, there was nothing else to do. With or without her I was dying to start my first day of college, and frankly nothing would stop me.

I got out of the car, grabbed Madison's awaiting arm, and we went to the gym with all the other freshman. It was an amazing day! Stuffed full of crazy new friends, exciting classes, and great lattes, we had a blast. Mads wrote her number on my hand around lunch, after she stopped trembling with laughter at my mothers antics, and I entered it in my phone after school.

I waited for my dads distinct blue car, in a very rarely seen shade for any type of car, and tapped away on my cell sending a text to mads. I knew she wouldn't see it for a while but it would be there nonetheless. My ride rounded the corner and I hopped in, throwing my bag in the back seat. We blasted music with the windows rolled down and he told me facts about the bands on the stereo.

We pulled into the driveway and I hopped out, and walked in. As usual I disappeared into the cave, so conveniently referred to as my room, and threw off my shoes.

*ding

~Who is this?

I unlocked my phone, smirking at her bullshit, and was surprised to find the text box blue..

~Oh shut up Madison! And since when do you have an iphone?!

I popped it back in my pocket for it to go off not a second later, gosh I love texting other iphones.

~ Not Maddison, and for like Eva!

Not Madison!! Dafuq..

~ Then who is this?

~ Harry

~ Oh sorry! Well I'm saving this numba as Harry potter so.. DEAL WITH IT!

I threw my cell at the comfy chair under my loft bed and left to grab a bottle of water. I returned to my phone experiencing common side effects of crack.

~Haha, okay then. So who are you?

~ |help me pick the characters name!|

I turned on my computer , and signed in, my cutie avatar spinning in the air before allowing my access to my console.

*buzz buzz* FACE-TIME REQUEST FROM HARRY POTTER. Quite possibly the coolest thing to ever pop up on my phone. I contemplated how stranger danger this was and against my better judgement accepted the call.. cuz fuck it.

I set down my phone on the floor face up so Harry potter would have a lovely view of my ceiling and started up my game. I glanced down, nerves alight, and spotted a modern flat. The phone was set on some sort of shelf on it's side and the caller had stepped away. The room, previously lit by a corner lamp, now flooded with natural light as a figure swung open floor-to-ceiling curtains.

The new light revealed a clean, simple, yet boyish room. The brunette turned back towards the screen and sat down on the bed in front of it.

"Hello? Anyone home" he called out, with a clear accent. In one second he flashed a greeting smile, and my thoughts were exactly three words: Shit. I'm screwed.

-----

Yay! It's 12:15! I'm soo sleepy!