Im Going to Have to Tell Her.

I recognized his face instantly and let loose an"oh shit." Before I could stop myself.

"Ya alright there hon?"he look concerned as I scrunched up my face, trying to formulate a plan.

"I know who you are" I said with an annoyed huff.

He shrugged it off with an" I assumed so" looking all too pleased with himself.

"Don't get cocky, I'm definitely not a directioner."I said, slightly pissed now.

His face contorted in a failed attempt to hide his disappointment and I immediately felt bad. "I don't hate you though!"I added quickly." My best friend would pass out if she even saw a picture of you, I'm just not obsesssed."

"Oh!" He said, relief clear on his face. How do I handle the guy on Madison's t-shirt! For the life of me I couldn't remember his last name but I knew he was Harry.

I took a quick breathe and tried to let it roll of my back. His annoying and accented voice brought me out of 'attempting to relax' mode." so this best friend of yours? Is she cute?"

"yeah she is really cool too, you can FaceTime with her tomorrow if you want. I'll be at her house." I slid into the conversation. It worked. His eyes instantly lit up.

" That sound great! So anyway what's up?" he said, suddenly aware of how obviously too interested he seemed in her. He was trying to cover it up and it was really funny to me that he was this hung up just by another fan being interested in him.

"I'm gonna play some good old video games." I replied calmer then I expected.

"Oh, well I suppose we can chat tomorrow then. And if it isn't and trouble could you send me a picture of this madison? Bye!" he added with a wave.

" Sure thing, no problem at all. Bye then." He smiled and I ended the call.

I opened up the text conversation from before and clicked to send a picture, scrolling through them I laughed at our funny faces trying to find one where we were just smiling. Didn't wanna scare him! I settled on one from a few days ago where we were both at a local cafe with smoothies and muffins. I pressed send and he instantly replied with a: Whoa, the brunette is gorgeous, thanks. I sent back: yeah she is epic!

Standing up I plugged my phone into the charger and saw the background of our silly faces with mustaches drawn on our index fingers.

A thought struck me: How do I tell her all of this if this isn't her number. Like lightning I shot out of my seat towards my closet, an instantaneous moment of genius as I realized a simple solution. 'It's gotta be here somewhere' I muttered. I could never remember to empty my old school folders so her number should still be written on my notebook. How could I have forgotten this! I finally retrieved the paper with the result of my floor hidden under a remarkable amount of trash from last year. I pushed the remaining papers off my lap and threw myself across the room to my phone. In a matter of seconds I had dialed her number and gone straight to voicemail. I swore and clicked end before the beep, adding her contact back and typing off multiple texts. I took a few deep breaths and looked back to the mess on the floor. Ugh.

---------- time is passing. Are you amazed? I am. You should be too. Well anywho...

A breeze blew through my room as my door swung open behind me. A small curtain dividing the door from my little gaming cove was thrown open and my dads head stuck in. "dinner is ready!" he announced.

" I'll be right there." I replied and flipped off the console. Collecting my drink and phone I clumsily made my way through the house to the kitchen, sliding my phone into my back pocket out of habit. " what's for dinner? " I asked, hugging my mom and walking to the dining-room.

" your favorite!" she replied with a tired smile.

I gleamed with excitement and gobbled down the enchiladas in a very unladylike manner! I really didn't care, they are amazing and homemade. I gathered the plates and rinsed them in the kitchen sending an air kiss to my parents and darting back to my room. My phone was buzzing in my pocket as I closed the door and I smiled at her amazing timing.

+hello?

-OHMYGODWHATDOYOUMEANHARRYF'INGSTYLESNUMBERISONENUMBERDIFFERENTFROMMINE ANDHEFACETIMEDYOU?!

I pulled the speaker away from my ear after the first burst began and sat in silence while she continued to flip out. Styles! That's what it was.

+ ya know mads, I've never really approved of hyperventilating. Anyway it was a wrong number after all so I apologized and deleted it.

I teased.

-WHHHHAAATTT?????!!!!!

+haha kidding, I'm staying at your house tomorrow night so you can FaceTime him yourself!

-omgz I love you!

+I know! Now since you're all worked up I'll talk to you later, just try not to leak this to your crazy social media friends and such.

-I would never! The opportunity to speak to him...

+breath in, breath out. Repeat. Anyway I told him of your obsession and he actually seemed interested in you!

I coached playfully.

-NOWAYYY!!!!!

+way. I sent him a picture and he was impressed ;)

I giggled at the way she always flipped over the boy band a few minutes drive from my house.

+get some sleep girl.

-Kay you're the best!

+it was a happy accident! And yes I am! Bye-Bye!

I hit end before she could squeal anymore and sent Harry a text asking permission. He seemed weary but finally allowed it when I said she was a Harry lover but wouldn't spill the beans. I was proud of myself and honestly excited to see how this would develop. Maybe this would be the best accident in history. Maybe not..