Chapter 2

-Chapter 2-

I stuffed all the food down as I sat with the rest of the comrades. I saved some for Rex- even though it was forbidden but they wouldn't find out. I finished last and passed the food over to Rex.

"Don't forget me will You when Your in there."

"I won't Rex. I'll remember You. I promise." Then I clicked one of the chains off the bracelet and passed it to him "To show You my promise."

"But..."

"I won't be seeing them again Rex. I want to see you again though." I looked up at him, planted one last kiss and rushed out of the door to be lead to the chamber.

We we're all given blind folds and we put them on- not saying a word. The girl who had been hanging from Murderer's hand was pressed up behind me. I'll talk to her when we're inside.

We walked to the chamber in silence, turning corner, climbing down stairs and a few of us tripped over. The thing was the men seemed calm and didn't shout at us. It might have been the fact that we we're going to deaths door.

"We're here," a man whispered and pushed a button, opening he doors.

The smell was revolting and gross. I could of gagged right there and then, instead I held my nose and kept on my blindfold. The men pushed us inside and took us further in the Chambers.

"You can take them off now." I gripped the blind fold and tore it off, seeing the main chamber room. It was large and black metal gates surrounded it, puddles we're forming in the room and the bared up windows shed moon light into the room. In the other rooms we're table full of torture tools and in a small room was an old chair and next to it was the chemical's used to make us hungry.

One by one we we're pushed towards the chamber to been injected and after it was my turn we all watched as the men left us.

"Who's the oldest? By that who's been here for over 2 years?" Someone shouted. I put my hand up with about 3 others. "What do we do?"

"I don't know. When do the chemical's kick in?" I asked, looking around. People shrugged and looked around also. I walked over to the sobbing girl and tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me. She was about 15 Years old. She had long blond hair and sea blue eyes.

"Are You OK?" I whispered. She nodded. I crouched down and held out my arms. she looked confused before she jumped into them.

I caressed her hair as she sobbed. "It's going to be OK..." I would have said 'I promise' but that wouldn't work out as much as I wanted. When she finished her crying she stood up, nodded a thank you and took my hand.

"Don't let them eat me," She pleaded- her eyes staring up at me.

"I won't. They'll have to eat me first, I promise" I wasn't going to let any one touch her. "I'm Alex,"

"I'm Tianna. Don't you go out with Rex?" I nodded and walked over to the battered old chair.

"I'm going to look around and see if there's a clue to how long the chemicals will take." I let go of her hand and she

stood there, biting her nails as I rummaged around the cupboards- finding more and more needles.

I opened that last cupboard and a white box fell out. There was a big yellow sticker on the front of it and in black lettering said

'Caution: After 24 hours the chemicals will start to react...' it said some other things but we got the information we needed.

"We have 24 hours!" I shouted from the room. The group stirred and Tianna looked at me.

"24 hours before we eat each other," She whispered.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know its not long but the next chapter's are going to be Week 1, 2 ,3 ECT so... :D

Please V+C:)