Chapter 6

I woke up alone. I was a bit sad that Andy wasn't there with me. I looked at my phone, it was 2:42 p.m. Bvb's set doesn't start till  7:00 p.m. So I have about 4 hours to pass. I took a shower and since I was the only one in the bus or so I thought, I left the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel I walked to my bunk and got some clothes. I turned around to be face to face with Andy. He was blushing due to me having only a towel wrapped around my body. His eyed traced down to my chest and I blushed and looked down at the floor. He pulled my chin up and kissed me roughly "y/n I can't take it anymore" he whispered lustfully

This is a lemon ahead, it contains adult scenes if you don't want to read that I recommend you skip this chapter!!!!

He pushed me against the wall and began kissing my neck. He pinned my arms down and slowly began to trace kisses down to my chest as my towel fell off. He looked up at me as if asking for permission and I nodded. He licked the bud and took it into his mouth and began swirling and sucking on it while massaging the other. I moaned out in pleasure and he smiled at the sound of my voice "do you like that y/n?" He asked
Seducivly treating my other breast in the same way "y-yes" I said trying not to moan to loud. "Let your moans out y/n I want you to scream my name" he purred. He slid one hand down and began to rub my clit "andy" I softly moaned "just like that" Andy continued to lick and suck on my cleavage while inserting 2 fingers at my entrance. He began to push them in and out as I tangled my fingers in his hair and moaned "faster" to him. He began to pump them in and out faster and deeper seemingly satisfied with how wet I was. He suddenly stopped and pulled out his fingers, licking them "why'd you stop?" I pouted. He then picked me up and layed me on the couch. He spread my legs open and kissed my inner thigh tracing kisses up until he was at my woman hood. "Y/n do you want me to?" Andy asked "yes" i said "how bad?" "so much" "beg me" "Andy please I want it so bad please" I begged. Andy smirked and began to lick and suck on my clit "Andy!" I moaned out loudly "I love it when you call out my name y/n" andy said continuing to eat me out. "Andy if you keep doing that your gonna make me cum!" I managed to moan out. "Good I want you to cum, I want you to cum on my tongue" with that I came and Andy licked up all my juices "y/n you taste so sweet" he said as he took off his pants and boxers. He's so BIG!!! How is it gonna fit?! As if he could read my mind he said "don't worry I'll be gentle". He positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me and I nodded giving him permission to continue. He slid it in and a huge pain took place I shut my eyes tightly and let a few tears out while Andy whispered sweet nothings to me. Soon the pain developed into pleasure as he began to thrust into me. "Andy harder" I moaned. He began to thrust into me faster and deeper "ahh Andy!" I screamed out in pleasure. I could hear Andy grunting and moaning "y/n you feel so good" I began to claw at his back as he put his full member in and thruster as hard as he could. I began to feel a knot form in the pit of my stomach "Andy I'm gonna cum!" I moaned louder "so am I" Andy grunted. He thrusted into me as hard and deep as he could while we both came.