chapter 12

Congrats, you guys bullied me into writing another chapter XD alright i was very serious about losing inspiration for this story but i'll try... 

~~~~TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER~~~~

"Y/N" Andy groaned beside me. 

I smiled and fluttered my eyes open. 

My (e/c) orbs were met with his gorgeous blue ones. 

He placed his hand on my (s/t) cheek with a small smile placed on his lips.

"You are beautiful, my love." He whispered pulling me closer.

I hid my face in his chest giving a small grin.

We stayed this way for about 10 minutes then he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Let's get up, i have a surprise for you later today" He stated getting out of bed.

I followed his actions and made my way to the shower, hopping in.

I finished and stepped out now doing normal bathroom things.

I walked out and seen Andy was nowhere in the room. 

I shrugged this off and continued to get dressed in a Wednesday Adams style dress, Black heels, and light makeup.

After i had finished Andy walked in and smiled taking my hand.

"Shall we?" He asked kissing the back of my hand.

I nodded and we made our way out the door into his car.

We sat in the car blasting some Black Sabbath and Guns and Roses for about an hour.

He stopped my the beach and he stepped out quickly making his way around the car and opening my door for me. 

He took my hand leading me out of the car and and shut my door.

We made our way to a secluded area on top of a few rocks and i looked off into the distance at the shining glimmering ocean while the sun set giving it a gorgeous mixture of purple, pink, orange, and blue.

"This is so beautiful Andy!" I shouted over the waves crashing against the rocks.

"Y/n" He whispered from behind me.

I spun around with a gorgeous smile on my lips only to see Andy down on one knee...