Chapter 1 The Comment

It was another ordinary day. Mark and Jack were both busy recording videos. Mark was recording a happy wheels video and Jack was recording a reading your comments video. When they finished recording they decided to take a break from their busy lives by sitting on the couch together and watching a movie. As the movie came to an end Jack noticed the time.

"Shoot!" Jack said as he quickly ran to the door. "It's 5:30 I'm late!"

"Late for what?" Asked Mark.

"A party." Jack replied. "Some of my old friends that I haven't seen in years are throwing a party and they invited me."

"When will you get back?" Mark asked.

"Around 7:30 pm" answered Jack.

"Ok bye! Have fun!" Mark called out to Jack.

"Bye!" Said Jack as he got into the car and drove away.

Mark decide that it was time to get back to work. He went upstairs to go and edit some videos. After a few hours Mark finally finished editing his videos.  He decided to check The comments on his newest video to see how the community was doing. He knew that he could not reply to all of the comments because of the huge amount of people but he at least tried to read all of them. He was reading a bunch of comments and deleting the comments of impersonators when he came across a very strange comment. It read click here to get a free knife!... Click the link Mark. The link was d2ert6mlk8dark.exe6scv8gscr2

"Strange..." Mark said as he stared at the weird comment.

He clicked the delete button but nothing happened. He tried again. Still nothing happened.

"What the hell?!" Mark said in confusion.

Mark was about to try to delete the comment again when he thought he heard a noise. He looked behind himself  and saw nothing. When he looked back at his computer screen he realized that he accidentally clicked the link.

"Crap! I must've moved my hand a bit when I heard a noise." Mark said out loud.

He watched in annoyance as the screen went black.

"Damn it!" Mark said in anger.

Suddenly he heard a voice coming from the computer.

"Hello Mark." Said the strange voice.

"Who are you?" Mark questioned.

"My name is Billy"

"Who?" Mark said in confusion.

"Billy! You know! Jacks enemy! I'm guessing Jack hasn't told you about me." Billy said.

"If you're Jacks enemy then why did you send the link to me and not him?"

"Because you are his friend and if there is one thing Jack hates more then me is when his friends get attacked." Explained Billy.

"But what if someone else clicked the link?" Mark questioned.

"They would be taken to a website filled with creepy images." Billy replied.

"So how did you know that I clicked the link?" Mark asked.

"Because I just know okay! Stop asking questions!" Said Billy in annoyance.

Just then Mark heard the car pull in. And he heard Jack enter the house.

"I'm back!" Jack called out.

"Hey Jack could you come upstairs for a second?" Said Mark.

"Sure" replied Jack as he walked up the stairs and came into Mark's room. "So what's up?" Asked Jack.