Chapter 3

We arrive at the cafeteria. And wow the cafeteria is huge. And clean too. Nikki asked "Charms what time is it?" 

"Uhmm..." I put my arm up and check. "It's 9:35. We have to be back at 10:00" 

"Ugh... I have to start eating now. As a dancer, we use our energy in dancing whether we're performing on stage or not. Even practice, we have to dance with energy. And, believe me, I don't even excercise. I only excercise every time I take my lessons." 

"I see"

We went to the Food Area. This place is like a buffet. But we had to form our line. There's tons of food here! That's so cool.. plus yummy! There's this yummy Beef Lasagna. Ahh.... Lasagna. My favorite. There's also Fries, pizza, Mac & Cheese, Carbonara, And Spaghetti. "Hmm.. what shall I pick?" Nikki asked. I said to the server "I don't even know what to get. I think I'll be having Lasagna. And Iced Tea Lemon" The guy gave me a tray. In the tray was a plate with Lasagna, plastic spork, and a plastic cup of Iced Tea Lemon. Nikki said "I'll have Carbonara with Mango juice". The guy gave her like what he gave me... a tray. In the tray was a plate with carbonara, and plastic cup of Iced Tea. "Let's go get a seat. Hey! Let's seat with Isa. Guess she must be lonely casue her bestfriend had to transfer to another school. And she's there.... alone" We both look for her.. and Nikki was right. She was alone. We went straight to her. Nikki said "Hi ISA!!" and adds her big smiley face. I smile and waved my hand to her. She smiled back and asked "Hello... Watcha doin?" 

"Oh. Nothin. Can we eat with you?" 

"Sure" Isa nods.

We sit down beside her, damn .. She's so pretty. How are all my friends pretty except me? Oh well... Isa said "you really sing so good! I Love your voice" 

Nikki points at her and jokingly said "Look everyone, it's Charms's number one fan over here!" We all laughed. I almost choked, then they laughed harder. I hear music in the canteen, it's coming from a group of guys over there. Zack is playing his guitar. He has a yellow guitar. He's wearing his shades.. Hmm.. Those are like my shades. "Zack's showing off again." Isa said. Nikki said "He is one spoiled child" 

"How is he spoiled?" I ask 

Nikki said "He's an only child. And his parents gave him a Mac Laptop, IPhone 5, gadgets, and most of all... His musical instruments." 

"He must be rich... Well, at least he gets what he wants unlike me"

Isa said "Why?" 

I answer "Well they force me to study so that I could be a successful business owner. And I-" 

"Woah woah woah wait!" Nikki said "so your family educates you just to become a successful business owner. That's wrong dude! Your family educates you so that you could be happy.. Are you happy?" 

"Hmm..." I think. I mean, Nikki's right. My dad never cared about me being happy. No wonder I don't know my talents so far. Because I never experienced doing other stuffs aside from studying and reading. Why didn't I realize it before. But I'm happy when I read.. "Well, I'm happy. But not really, as if I was trapped and I wanna be free"

"Well your gonna change Ms. Smarty, later we are going to a music shop and we are buying you a musical instrument at least" Isa said

"Don't you have practice?" Nikki asked

"Ofcourse not, your the only one who has"

"Oh yeah! So that means Isa will bring you to a music shop. Go to the music shop near here, it's just two blocks away"

"Let's go later, tell your parents your coming home late" Isa said to me

"woah woah woah wait! I can't bring a instrument at home, they'll get mad at me" I said

"Then I'll bring your instrument everyday at school" Isa said

"Fine." I brought out my phone and texted my mom:

To: Mom

I'm gonna go home late, I'll go home around.... Dinner time i guess

From Mom

Okay, and make sure you come back before 6 since your dad arrives and if he notices you were gone... your gonna be in trouble!

To Mom:

I will

"Are you allowed?" Isa asked

"Yup, I'm allowed" i nodded

"Huhu.. too bad I couldn't" Nikki had her sad face... okay, it's kinda weird if she does that

"Haha! Joke. Hmm.... Since we're done eating... wanna go back to the classroom?" we both nod, then we left