Chapter 2

Me and Nikki just arrived at the classroom. We couldn't find any seat except the 2 vacant seats in front. I said to Nikki "Nikki, wanna stay there" She nods. We went to the seats and sat down. There are like 35 seats in this classroom. Everyone has the same seats, regular school arm chair. I push my glasses and Nikki asked "Who do you think will our teacher be?"

"My big sister said we might have Ms. April. My sister had the same class as ours when she was a freshman."

"Oh, I see. Hey, did you bring your cellphone?"

I check my pocket, my Iphone's there, I said "Yeah, why?"

She hands her right hand facing to me and said "Can I borrow your phone? I'll just put my number there"

I get my cellphone and hand it to her "Sure"

She said "Wow! IPhone 5. And its white! If there are home works I do not wanna do at alone, I can just text you to come over"

She punched her number quickly. After that, she handed it back to me, and I got it back. Nikki got her phone quickly, punched something in her cellphone, after that, she looked at me with a weird smiley face. I looked at her with confusion. "The Sun goes down, the stars come up" I start to hear Max's solo from the song called Glad You Came by The Wanted. I look at back at her, she had that weird face again, I look at my phone and it said:

NIkki the sexy dancer which is the best dancer I have ever seen

Hey gurl! :D

What the hell Nikki! I was supposed to text back but the school bell rang. I said to Nikki "You are so proud Nikki"

"I'm always proud of myself"

I turn off my Iphone and she turns off her samsung. We both put it in our bags. The teacher comes in, and I was right. "Good Morning class! My name is Ms. April" Wow, she has an amazing smile. She had a black straight hair, fit body, nice smile, and tall too. She said "so, since it's our first day of school. I won't be talking about our lesson.." I heard a lot of people jumped for joy. Nikki said "I think this might be the best school year I'll have so far" I said "Well, it's because you have me as your friend who will be with you throughout the whole school year" We both laughed. "You really have a good sense of humor. I think we will both be very close this school year. I'll expect that". I notice a guy over there, was he looking at me the whole time? Or maybe I have something in my face. He smiled at me, he has a nice smile too. Why are there so much people who has a nice smile?! He's white, brown hair, brown eyes, He smiled at me, I smiled back. I look around and see another girl, she's also pretty and fit. She has black hair, black eyes, light-brown skinned, and thin She was talking to someone while she was holding her phone. I ask Nikki "Do you know anyone here aside from me?"

"Well, of course i do, I'm an old student here. I've been here since kinder. I guess a lot of students here didn't study here again for high school."

"So, why'd you still stay here?"

"My mom says this school is best for me, and so that I won't have to change my style of studying."

"I see..."

Ms. April said "Guys! let's just get to know each other. Let's start horizontally." She starts with the girl I saw. The Black Hair, black eyes, and light-brown skin girl. She stood up confidentally, and asked "Ms. April, what am I gonna say?"

Ms. April said adding a smile "Uhmm... just say 'your name', 'what you like', and 'what talents you can do' " I can predict Ms. April can be a Kindergarten Teacher. The kids will love her because of her personality.

The girl said "Okay. My name is Isabella Rose, for short call me Isa, Belle, or bella. And I like performing especially on stage. And my talents are dancing, singing, acting, musician, and an artist."