Chapter One

»A few years after The Blood of Olympus«
»Percy POV«
"Annabeth!" I call through our tiny apartment. "Yes Percy?" "Piper is on the phone, she wants to talk to you" "Ok I'll be there in a sec." Once Annabeth took the phone as I walked up stairs to study. Annabeth finished her exams yesterday, but I still have two more. I'll miss college when it's over I think to myself, but then again I'm excited, cause me Annabeth and some of our other friends are going on vacation together. We haven't seen each other a lot the past couple of weeks cause of our exams. But we have all been really excited about this vacation cause we will all be finished college even Hazel, even though she is younger than us she is so smart that she is in our year. I look at the clock, shoot! Its eight o'clock I've been daydreaming about vacation for too long I should probably start study before I get too tried too think.
»Annabeth POV«
I hear Percy calling my name from the living room, I tell I'll be there in a sec. I put some blue cookies in the oven for me and Percy to have as an after dinner snack. I take the phone from Percy as he goes upstairs, probably to study for his last exams. "Hi Piper" I say into the phone. "Hey Annabeth so I had some questions about our cabin we are gonna stay at" Piper relies. Me, Percy, Piper, Jason and the others guys are all sharing a cabin at a beach in the summer for vacation. "Ok sure" I say. We talk for awhile about the cabin, the vacation, our futures and other things until I realize it's ten thirty and I should probably take some cookies up to Percy. So I say bye to Piper and put some cookies on a plate for Percy. They are cold now but they still taste good. When I get up to our bedroom I see Percy isn't in there so I check his office sure enough his at his desk, sleeping. "oh seaweedbrain" I think. He is is really cute when we sleeps but I have to wake him up so we can eat our cookies and go to bed.
»Percy POV«
I wake up suddenly. That's odd I think, I don't remember falling asleep. Oops. I look around my office and see Annabeth next to me with a plate of cookies. Correction, a plate of BLUE cookies. "Do you know how much I love you, wisegirl?" I ask Annabeth with a huge smile. "Are you sure you love me, or do you love these cookies I made you" Annabeth laughs. Her smile is the prettiest thing in the whole world. "I love you wisegirl" "I love you too seaweedbrain, now let's eat these cookies and go to bed so you can finish your exams tomorrow" Annabeth says with an adorable smile on her face. "Yes, and then there just two more days until our vacation." I say " Yes" Annabeth says. After we ate our cookies we hopped into bed exited for the next day, our last day of college.