SEVENTEEN

-Seventeen (세븐틴) is a South Korean boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment.(after school,nu'est ect..)

-There are thirteen members in this group who are separated into three different units to showcase their individual areas of specialization: the hip-hop unit , the vocal unit and the performance unit .

-Originally, there are suppose to be 18 members in this group

-2015: Debut
Seventeen debuted on May 26 with a live showcase, with labelmates Lizzy and Raina from After School as MCs.

- Seventeen is the first Korean pop male group to debut with a 1-hour live showcase on a major broadcasting channel.

- Three days after debut, the extended play 17 Carat was digitally released along with the music video for their title track, called "Adore U" (아낀다).

- It was revealed that the extended play was mostly composed and produced by the members themselves.

-The physical album was released on June 2. Despite the group coming from a relatively small company, the album ranked ninth on the Billboard World Albums chart a week after its release and peaked at eighth, staying on the chart for a total of eleven weeks.

- The album debuted at number 8 on the Gaon Album Chart and has peaked at number 4.

-On August 31, Seventeen began releasing teasers for their second mini album Boys Be on their official social media, of which the tracklist and two different album versions were revealed on September 3.

- This second extended play was released on September 10 together with the music video for their title track "Mansae" (만세). Again it was revealed that the members co-produced, composed and wrote the album themselves.

- The pre-order sales for Boys Be surpassed 30,000 album copies before it was released.

-The album debuted at number 2 on the Gaon Chart and at number 1 Worldwide.

Annyeong~
Luv you lucky stars
JiJi XD