Chapter 11

(Sydney's pov)
I woke up on the couch and I was all spread out out on the couch. I must of sleep good because I feel much better today! I run to the kitchen and grab a cereal bar and go on Twitter. When I was done eating I saw ricky walk in and said "how are you feeling today?" I feel so much better today! "That's good!" He said. So then ricky grabbed a cereal bar ad sat down beside me and started to talk about how Halloween was coming up and I got so excited because I can't wait to go trick or treating! What are you going o be ricky? Umm idk yet what about you?! I'm not sure! Well I know what connor is going to be! What and how do you know this and not me I'm his best friend! Because it's obvious he is probably going to be a cat! Oh haha how did I now think of that Ricky said! Soon after talking to ricky the rest of the boys walk down stairs. And trevor walked down the stairs so scared. What's wrong trevy? I just watched a scary movie and my closet door opened and I ran into jc's room!! Yea so I had to comfort him because he was to scared but were buds so I would do anything for my friends! Ok trevor lets go in your room there is probably nothing! Kian said. Well you guys can go I'm not going back up there! Then I heard Connor say do you know what makes it worse! What trevor said? It's almost halloween! Great so I have a demon in my room haunting me for Halloween! Well it's... Connor got cut of by hearing Kian scream real loud  it sounded like he screamed help then we all ran up stairs to see if kian was ok! So jc ran to the door and he couldn't get it opened we were rushing because Kian was screaming and crying for help and woke up Jess but gabby was still sleeping I don't know how so I had to tell Jess What was going on so we were trying to get Kian to calm down and then jc finally gets the door open and Kian is gone! We were all screaming for him but there was no answer! KIAN!!KIAN!! And me and Jess were crying and trying to calm are selfs! Then Ricky ran down stairs to tell Trevor that Kian is missing! Then Trevor said I told you something is in my closet! Then we all sat on the couch trying to figure out what to do!

Sorry for the short chapter ❤️
I will update the next chapter later❤️