chapter 20: Last weeks of summer

Days passed by a blur and there's only 2 weeks left before school starts, I'm quite excited to be honest, I really do missed studying here. And I'll be hanging out with my friends a bit often too. 

Tyler left Oklahoma already , but he promised me he'll visit when he has time which cheered me up a bit. I guess I just got used to Tyler being by my side whenever I needed him.

Greyson and I's relationship as best friends really changed. I don't really depend on him ever since I came back. But we're still close. 

We all know we can't bring the past back, but we sure can use the time right now to make it up. Greyson and I sure hangs out some days during summer, but whenever I hang out with him, it's either we're with Lauren or with our other friends.

Ofcourse, I never forget to spend some girl time with ainnah, joie, mitch, and morgan too. One night, we planned to have a sleepover at my house and they (joie mitch morgan)  admitted that they don't like lauren for greyson.

I was shock at first but they have their own side of opinions so I uderstand. But lauren is really nice though, whenever we hang out, she never lets me to be out of place. 

And I almost forgot, just a week ago cody visited ainnah, he stayed here for a week. Also, I introduced cody to greyson, it's really nice to see my friends here in oklahoma and from new york are getting along.

And also, I once got the time to spend a night with greyson at our treehouse. Don't think green okay? But yeah, we slept together at our treehouse. When I say 'slept' I mean it literally. I'm fine anyways, I'm comfortable around him ofocurse being the best friend type.

Greyson also told me that he never brought lauren here which made me smile. And I almost forgot to tell you, I told greyson that I know how to play guitar. (yes, I learned back in new york, Cody duh) So Greyson and I had a jamming too. It was really fun. I can say he's an expert already.

Me, Greyson, and our friends had spent a day to go to the beach too. It was awkward when greyson brought lauren but it went fine. Some awkward moments perhaps. 

I'll be honest, I get jealous sometimes, but I'm really happy for the both of them. I talked to lauren one time, I thanked her for making greyson smile when I wasn't there for him. She also asked me some things she didn't know about us.

For the last weeks of the month before school comes, I often see greyson go to the field and practice, sometimes he's with the boys (daniel eugene caleb) playing, sometimes with lauren, and sometimes, alone.

Two weeks left for summer and school is about to begin, joie, mitch and morgan helped me and ainnah preparing, specially ainnah, since she's new here. They just helped me to adjust at the changes.

They mentioned greyson being popular for being the captain of the soccer team and ofcourse for having lauren (head of the cheerleaders) as his girlfriend. Our group never changed, nothing more or less than being popular at school. But they sure did gain popularity because of greyson.

Joie reminded me that I was still known for being greyson's best friend and a the boyish girl within our group. She warned me that I might gain some stares once the students remembers me which made me laugh by the time she told me that.

It's really weird when a lot of changes happens you had nothing to do but adjust with the situation your in. 

Richard and I spent some days together too, ofcourse he's the one who always asks me which is getting in my nerves lately, not in a bad way though. It's just he always wants to spend some time with me instead of his friends. But I appreciate it. It was fun hanging out with him anyways.

.....

Richard and I decided to just chill at home today, eat and watch tv, our parents are gone for the rest of the day so we prefer to hang out at home instead of going out. 

Richard and I were just having a movie marathon when someone knocked on the door. As I opened it, a mail man was standing there and he handed me a letter. Once I got  the letter, I closed the door and went to the kitchen to read the letter.

"Sis? Everything alright? Who was it?" he asked "I'm fine, it's just a doctor's letter for me" I said. "what did it say?" he asked walking into the kitchen to talk to me properly. "nothing, just another appointment that's all" I replied. 

"Any bad news in the letter?"he said concerned. "nothing, really" I sighed. "sure?" he said. One thing about my brother is that he always wants to know everything about me. He always makes sure he gets things about me true. I can't lie to him.

"Well, he said that he noticed some changes, I just can't be so sure" I handed him the letter. "well, you just have to be careful okay?" he told me. "ofcourse" I said. "now, let's go back to the movie shall we?" I added. "sure" he said and went back to the couch.

><

HELLO THERE! SO I JUST UPDATED IT AND I MADE IT LONGER HAHA WHAT DO YOU THINK? COMMENT! AHAHA 

AND ALSO ABOUT MY NEW STORY UPCOMING TITLED "FALL" I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU GUYS IT WILL BE ON HOLD FOR NOW, SINCE I'M STILL UPDATING THIS STORY AND I ALSO HAVE A STORY ON GOING WITH ALLIE, READ IT TOO BY THE WAY! IT'S CALLED 'BEGIN AGAIN' 

FOLLOW OUR ACCOUNT! : @UNICORNSUNITED 

VOTE FAN COMMENT AND SHARE! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT YOUR GIVING ME! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! xox