chapter 2

How are you guys? I hope your having a great day :) second update of the week guys

•~••~••~••~•~•
The tardy bell rings as I walk into school "great" I sigh. I mean at least I get to miss some of maths, maths is by far my worst subject. No matter how hard I try I just fail, well I mean I don't fail but I'm trying to keep straight A's and having a C in maths definitely is not helping. I make my way to my locker and put my bag inside it. I know it sounds strange but it's the best part of my day, mainly because I decorated the inside with a locker chandelier from target and some pretty shelves. My locker theme is teal and grey with a bit of gold here and there. I fix my hair quickly on the mirror I have hanging in there and rush off to class.
"You're late" my maths teacher, Mr Matthews states.
"Oh really, I didn't know that " I mutter to myself but as I look up I see a boy smirking at me.
" well seeing as you're late you can have a seat by Ryder" Mr matthews says glaring at me. I reluctantly sit next to the new boy and concentrate on the board trying to understand what the he'll Matthews is on about. "Hi my names Ryder, what's yours princess?" He says.what a jerk. I sigh "Rina,my names Rina"
"Pretty name for a pretty girl". I scoff and ignore his innapropriate comments.
30 minutes into the lesson and I have barely completed the first question. I really suck at this. I look over at Ryder's work and see he's completed all the questions and he's currently swinging on his chair like it was the most basic thing. I sigh quietly and try to discreetly copy his answers. "Wanting my digits already?" He says with a corky smirk. I blush, knowing that I got caught I just look down and make a mental note to buy myself a shovel and a coffin.

A/NHope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think of Ryder?