Invisible

Lucas pov

I wonder why she's so quiet, why she never talks, why she always looks down when I smile at her. God I wonder if she knows just how beautiful she is. I keep staring at her and I know she notices, because she keeps looking down at her phone. I walk over to her desk and I sit in front of her. She notices and blushes a little. I turn around.

"Hey beautiful"

She smiles and looks back down, "hey"

"Oh, so your not gonna keep the convo going" I wink

"No not really" She giggles

I take her phone from her and i start going through everything, she tries to snatch it back but fails.

"Give it back"

"Not until my number is in here."

"Ugh fine" She laughs again.

I type in my number, but not before I take a lot of selfies and make myself her screen saver. I lock her phone and give it back. As soon as she turns it on she laughs. The bell rings and we both stand up to go. I walk her to her next class and I kiss her on the cheek, like a gentleman should.

--------------------------------------

y/n pov

I can't believe it, not only is the hottest boy ever Lucas talking to me but he's flirting with me and walking me to class and stuff. He even kissed me on the cheek! I've always been invisible but he's sees me and he sees the real me. I'm falling for him hard and fast. I walk down the hall way and I see lucas. I start walking towards him until I see that he's talking to some girl. He see me smiles but, I quickly turn around and walk the other way. I feel someone touch me.

"Y/n"

I turn around and see Lucas. "Yea?"

"You okay you look upset?"

"Yeah Im fine I'm just tired I wanna go home"

"Stop lieing"

"I'm not"

"Okay well can I at least give you a ride?"

"Yea i guess" I smile

Lucas pov

I know why y/n is upset, but I honestly don't want that girl. She came up to me! I ignored her as soon as I seen y/n god I hope she knows how bad I want her. I open the car door for her and I help her into my car.

I start the car and the drive is silent. I keep looking over at her but she says nothing. I can tell I hurt her feelings. We pull up to her driveway and she says thank you and gets out of the car. I pull out and go for a ride. I cant stop thinking about her. I drive back to her house and I knock on her door.

"COMING!" I hear her yell from inside.

"Yes, oh hey Lucas?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute"

"Yea sure? Come In"

I walk into her house.

"Look you can't stay long my parents are gone and I don't wanna get into trouble"

"Okay cool"

She leads me upstairs to her room. And we sit on the bed.

"So wassup?"

"Look y/n im sorry I can tell I hurt your feelings by talking to that girl, and I swear to you your the only girl that I want okay! I don't like seeing you hurt I really do like you and I want you to be my girl forever nobody elses. I don't wanna lose you over some thot trynna talk to me."

She smiles "So what are you saying"

"y/n will you be my girl"

She leans in and kisses me softly "Of course"

Part 2 or nah??