Babysitter Part 3

Y/N Pov

Rated R

I lock the bathroom door. After all Chris is still in the other room. Lucas starts kissing on my neck as I reach down to his member. God he's so huge! I want him. So fucking bad. Now! I kiss him. Rough! I bite his lip when he pulls away from the kiss. I feel his tongue brush against my lips. I part my lips gracefully as he gently slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan into his mouth as he rubs his hands down my thighs. He parts away from the kiss long enough to take off my shirt then his. He unhooks my bra while he makes out with me. He starts kissing down my neck. I lean my head back so he can get to the right spot easily. I hang onto the back of his neck as he kisses down my neck. I play in his hair a little. God his hair is so soft. He moves down to my boobs. He starts sucking and licking on my nipple. He takes his free hand and wraps it around my back, keeping me up on the sink. He moves his hand soon though and starts massaging my other boob. He soon switches breast and sucks the other. He kisses down to my stomach softly as I lose control. God his plump lips are so soft. I have to remember to be quiet though. I keep moaning and it's not quiet. I don't want Chris to hear us. I push Lucas away for a moment.  He looks at me confused. I get on my knees and I wink up at him. He blushes a little. 

"I knew you wanted me all night boo." He says smirking.

"Shut up and let me go to work." I say laughing. 

I don't have to pull his member out, it's been out this whole time and it's now hard as a rock in my face. I spit on his tip and I start going to work. I start at the tip and it drives him crazy. I gently put him all the way into my mouth and I start deep throating him. I look up at him when I move back to the tip. I take him out of my mouth and I like from the tip all the way down to his balls. I put both of his  balls into my mouth. I juggle them in my mouth with my tongue. His legs start to shake I know he's close. I move back to his member. He takes my head and forces me to go faster and I do. I holds my head down while he nuts in my mouth and I swallow his load. He lays me down on the bathroom floor. He takes off my shorts and panties. He starts licking my folds and sucking on my clit and it's the best head I've ever had in my life. He fingers me while he sucks on my clit. I soon cum on his fingers and he licks it off of his fingers. He looks up at me and I look back at him. He flashes that cute little smile at me and I blush. 

"You ready baby?" He asks. 

I nod. "I think so." I look over his member one last time. "I've never had something that big in my before." I lay back and look up at the ceiling. 

"I'm not going to hurt you but if it hurts tell me." He says now hovering over me. I nod telling him I understand. I wrap my arms around his neck as he rubs his tip in my juices. I gasp as he slowly inserts himself in me. 

"Fuck daddy" I say losing my breathe already.  

He smiles down at me and kisses me as he grinds in my slow. He picks up his pace as time goes on and it drives me wild. I climb over on top and I start riding him. God he feels so amazing. I start going faster and faster. He pulls me down on top of him causing him to go deeper, hitting my G spot. I start screaming. I don't care who hears me anymore. Lucas flips me back over and grinds on top of me fast. He kisses me constantly to muffle my screams. He goes faster and faster until we both hit our highs. I lay on his chest on the bathroom floor for a moment. 

"You should baby sit Chris more." He says smiling at me. 

"Yeah I should." I say kissing him one more time.