1- Jack.

When I was a little girl i had lots of friends, everybody accepted me into my pack. My names Hallie in case I didn't tell you ;)  But one day everything changed ... that was the day ... that I turned 16. The day that I realized, I was an elemental.

I walked through the woods with my bestfriend Jess. She was on her phone screeching, "OMG LOOK HALLIE, HERE'S A PICTURE OF THE NEW GUY !!!!!!!!!" there was an new attractive boy at our school with messy brown hair, the bedhead kind, and beautiful eyes that were as deep as oceans and I could stare into all day.

I glanced at the picture , "Jess u know I don't care about boys, " i said. "But he's so HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed jumping up and down "well I don't care," I said "he's probuly a jerk anyways." "Fine." said Jess. "More for me."

Then we reached our pack's neighborhood again and it was right next to the woods & Jess walked off to find her family but I just stayed in the woods. I was on the edge of the woods when I saw someone coming towards me, "uh oh I bet it's that new boy" I thought and what do you know, it was.

"Hi" he said "I'm Jack," I glared at him and said "just go away already I really don't want to be around someone as mean and stuck-up as you, everyone in the pack already heard about you by now." I turned and stomped back into the woods.

"Wait !!!! Hallie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack yelled coming after me. I huffed angrily and stopped, "what is it ??!!" He said, "I just wanted to say, I really want to get to know u better. I'm not really a jerk like everybody says & besides, i think you're REALLY pretty." I blushed, no one ever called me pretty, "well i don't know. I guess we can just be friends." I said. "Good." said Jack. "But why me?" I ask confused, "I'm just me, Hallie, i'm not super pretty or even popular. even though I have lots of friends I'm still not the queen bee of the pack, why would you care about me?" "Because your different" said Jack "girls everywhere I move r always fighting over me, but you don't seem to care, and that's what makes you so fastenating. I want to get to know u better."

"Ok" I agreed .

That was a few weeks before everything went wrong .........................