Chapter Thirty-Three

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Jason woke up!" Alex yelled

My eyes widened and I got lose of Matthew grips. We all stayed quiet. I ran towards the basement as everyone else follow. I can literally feel my heart jumping out of my chest. We got to where Jason was, we all piled into the room. He look like he's in so much pain.

"Damn, we thought you were a goner." Alex said

"Ha, you know can't get rid of me that easy," Jason said in almost a whisper tone.

Everyone was talking to him and having a good time. I went outside the room and sat down. I felt terrible, I can't even look at him. He looks so exhausted and it's all because of me. Alex came out to me. What Rebecca said earlier replayed in my head. Did he really sleep with her? Is that the reason he couldn't come get me because he was with her? My head hurts.

"You alright?" Alex asks.

"Yeah." I says

"Jason wants to see you." Alex said

I looked up at him. I nodded my head and stood up. I walk to the door as everyone else was leaving. Dr.Jeffery came to me and said "Go easy, he try not to upset him." I nodded my head and went to the bed where Jason was laying. He look like he was having a hard time.

"Hey," I said nervously.

"Hey beautiful, I missed you." Jason said

I forget about what Rebecca said I just really wanted to hold Jason. I hugged Jason. I heard him chuckle.

"I thought I'd lost you." I said

"You can't get rid of me that easy,"Jason said wrapping his arm around me.

I felt myself crying against him and he must of heard me cause he squeeze me closer.

"Don't cry babygirl, I'll be fine." He said "Dr.Jeffery said you wouldn't leave my side at all."

I nodded my head. Jason flinch in pain which made me quickly get off of him. I worried look on my face moved off of him.

"Babygirl you're fine, you didn't do anything wrong. I moved the wrong way." Jason said

"Oh.... How are you feeling?" I question

"Better now that I have you here with me," He replied smirking "I'll be even better if you gave me a kiss."

I laugh at his suggestion. He stuck his lips out and made a pouting face, which was adorable.

"Fine. Only because you're hurt." I said

I kissed him but he didn't pull away neither I did. I felt that spark of electricity flow through my body, I missed this feeling, I miss the way his lips moved in sync with mine, I miss everything. Jason deepen the kiss adding a little tongue action. I pulled away to caught my breath. We both were breathing hard. I readjusted myself that i was sitting next to Jason. Just then Dr.Jeffery came in.

"Hope I'm not intruding on anything, but I need to check a few things." Doctor said

"No, you're fine." I said

He checking Jason's machines and equipment to make sure that everything was working right. He gave Jason's this medication to help with pain and healing. He looked at the machine that show your heart rate, which Jason increased rapidly. From our little make out session a minute ago. Jeffery looked between Jason and me.

"Jason it seems your heart rate increase at a fast pace, care to explain." Doctor said

"Not really." Jason said