1. I Want You All To Myself

What the hell was I doing here? I looked around the relatively normal sized office floor. Mike had walked away leaving me alone in a room full of college kids. They were all graduating in a few weeks which I guess was cool. College just wasn't my thing. I looked around some more to see if I could see where about Mike was. He was no where, obliviously. As I scanned my eyes around the room I stopped on one person. Damn. They were cute, maybe even hot. I continued looking for Mike.

"I know him you know," Mike's voice chirped beside me, making me jump slightly. How did he get to me without me noticing. He does this all the time.

"Know who?" I stuttered slightly glancing back at at the cute boy across the room. He was talking to another man who didn't look like he was graduating. The other man had bushy hair that kind of resembled a pom pom.

"Him," Mike said. He knew who I was looking without me having to tell him. Was I really that obvious with these things?

"Who? I don't know what you're talking about at all Mike, really I don't at all."

"Jesus Ramsay, you're really terrible at this. I'll introduce you, come on," Mike gestured for me to follow him in the direction of the men. I looked up and saw them walking over to us. Oh shit. "Maybe I don't have to," he chuckled. I groaned. I just have to try to be cool.

The bushy haired man and Mike exchanged a smile before turning to us. I felt a little nervous. I looked over at the cute boy. Wow. This guy was hot up close. His jaw was perfect, his jaw was perfect, his awkward smile was perfect. Even his hair was perfect, it looked so soft, I just want to ball my hands in it as he.

I have to stop.

"Matt," Mike began, gesturing between me and the boy," this is Josh, Josh, this is Matt."

"Hi," the boy said quietly as he extended his hand. Fuck, even is voice was cute, I cannot catch a break here, can I? I shook his hand, it was the friendly thing to do. His hand was soft and strong, I could almost picture it wrapped around.

I. Have. To. Stop.

I could almost feel my face getting hot. I was embarrassed and I haven't even said anything.

"Josh, I'm hi. Nice to meet you." Those words didn't com out right. I heard Mike chuckle. Now, I was more embarrassed.

"Nice to meet you too," Matt said as our hands separated. My hand suddenly felt cold, there must have been a breeze.

"Matt," Mike spoke up, "Josh here does some music stuff too, he's actually pretty good." There we go, leave it up to Mike to give me more opportunities to mess up on words.

"Really?" Matt seemed interested, "what sort of music?"

"Oh." Okay Ramsay, think. You can't really mess that up too much, just pretend he isn't dribbling with sexiness. "I write songs and play some piano and do some guitar stuff," I trailed off at the end. I barely said anything but it almost felt like I was saying too much.

Truth is, I haven't actually done anything with music in the past few months. Life has just been pretty down and I haven't had anything to write, I've been drawing blanks left and right. Creativity has just run out and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Matt does that too," the bushy haired man gestured to his friend.

Matt shook his head slightly. "I'm still learning, I'm not really that good."

"Oh, shut up, you're great. He's really great," Matt's friend smiled. I believed that he was good. I've never heard him but I think he's probably good. I could tell by his fingers that he probably has been practising guitar a lot.

"Well if you ever struggle," Mike half smiled, "I'm sure Josh could help you out."

What the hell are you doing? Stop. Sure, I'd love to help him out but that's not something I think you bring up within ten minutes of meeting someone. I saw the smirk on Matt's friend's face as they looked at each other. Matt stood there being adorable and unresponsive. I personally, kind of wanted to crawl into a hole.

Somehow I'd managed to survive an hour of awkward conversation and found my way out of the party. The air was crisp, it was perfect.

I threw Matt up against the car I arrived in and pulled myself close to him. His body was hot and I wanted it. I patted around for the handle to open the door. I swung the door open and shoved him into the seat, I climbed in on top of him and shut the door behind us. He grinded against me as I pulled myself close to him. I could hear him quietly whisper swear words as I moved away from his mouth to kiss his jaw. "Fuck," his breath was hot and heavy, "I want you."

He gripped at my hair as I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand in his pants. Fuck. I didn't expect him to be that hard already but given how I was, I couldn't say much. He moaned quietly as I started to move my hand around. I pushed his pants lower so it was more comfortable for him. "Josh," he whispered, I moved my head so we could see each others eyes, "if you think this is just going to be hand jobs in the back seat then you're really wrong." I smirked and smashed my lips against his. I really wanted to be wrong.

I could feel Matt fiddling with the buttons on my shirt as I did the same to him. I wanted him close and I wanted him now. As soon as we both had our shirts opened I managed to slip us over in one swift motion. I am not a top but Matt seemed to agree with him being there. I ran my hands up and down his back as he got my pants off. He wasn't just sexy, he was strong.

I bit my lip as he pulled away from our kiss for a moment. I knew what he was thinking and it was a good thing I had long arms. I reached under the seat and pulled out a little bottle of lube. Don't ask me what it was doing there. He took the little bottle and did himself up before reconnecting our kiss. I pulled myself close to him, I didn't want any space between us. I felt him pull away from our kiss once more and put out foreheads together as he slid into me. FUCK.

I gasped in a moan as he started moving his hips. I only wanted him more. He slowly started to speed up the movement of his hips. He was better than I thought at this, it clearly wasn't his first time. Matt moaned into our kiss and slowly started moving his hand along my cock. I used my hands and pulled him closer.

My eyes shot open. I was in bed and it was morning. I don't remember getting in bed, or even coming home. Had that all been a dream? Did I even meet that boy? I heard a loud thud in the bathroom and sat up a little to see what it could've been.