Hulk Smash

Hulk's POV
Hulk was lonely because he just wanted to stick his sausage fingers up a man's anus, and eat his crusty poop. But everyone at the gay bar was scared of him, and they all left. Then he saw the perfect specimen to stick fingers in. He was green (like Hulk) and muscular and sexy as fuck. Hulk wanted his crusty poop so bad. Shrek went up to him and said "How are you?"
Hulk replied by saying "I'm fine, its just I wanted to eat some crusty poop out of anuses."

Shrek's POV
Perfect, shrek thought because he had a very krusty anus, cuz he never wiped his anus. "Well I have some crust in my butthole." Said Shrek.

Hulk's POV
"Wow" said Hulk, trying to hide his excitement. Shrek leaned in and whispered "this is my swamp" and proceeded to flip Hulk on the table and tear off his purple shorts and put the crust in his mouth. Hulk loved the crust so much that he ate it for every meal of the day.
After a few weeks, they were happy but shrek was disturbed because he had seen Fiona around the village. (The village is called onioncrust) Shrek was going to get groceries when he saw Fiona. She was standing on the corner of the street looking for sex. She had became a prostitute, Shrek was weirded out by the fact that his sweet wife had gone down this path.
He tried to keep his distance from the kruzty old hag. We wondered where the kids were. Just then he heard screams coming from the dumpster. It sounded like pussy bitches getting murdered or babies. When he looked in there he saw his ogrebabies. They were dirty and saggy just like Fiona. Shrek decided to bring them back to his home. He thought that Hulk would love them.