Panic! at the Disco

Chapter 1

It had been two years since Haley and I joined the boys of Panic! at the Disco, Haley and Brandon were still crazy about eachother. Me and Ryan, on the other hand, weren't doing so great. He was getting so distant, he never took his eyes off his phone. Brandon, Haley, Spencer, and Joe started to notice how he was acting towards me.

"Hey Brook, can I talk to you for a second?" Spencer asked me one day,

"Of course Spencer!," I smiled, "What's up?"

"It's about Ryan, he's been acting really weird and I'm worried about you" Spencer looked so sweet. I got up and wrapped my arms around him,

"Thanks for caring Spencer." I closed my eyes and smiled. All of the sudden I feel hands on my cheeks, I look up and Spencer is looking down, he then kisses me. It was a real, true kiss

"Brooklyn," he pulled back, "I love you"

"Spencer I-" Brandon, Haley, Ryan, some random girl, and Joe walked in. "Who's that?" I pointed at the girl, Haley gave me the "his secret girlfriend" look. I raised my eyebrow at her and Ryan, he started to get a worried look on his face.

"Yeah Ryan who is that?" Spencer smirked and looked at me. I just rolled my eyes with a little smile. Then Spencer grabbed my side and I giggled

"Stop" I squeled. Ryan's eyes got big. Then the girl took Ryan and started kissing him, and he kissed her back like he forgot his girlfriend was right in front of him. Haley, Brandon, Joe, and Spencer looked at Ryan then at me with their mouths wide open. I looked at then said "Jerry Jerry!!".

Haley tried so hard not to laugh. Ryan and the girl pulled apart and he said, "Guys I'm leaving the band with Joe, and I'm leaving you Brooklyn". Spencer's face was getting red, he walked up to Ryan and yelled at him. Ryan tried to start a fight with him so Spencer punched him in the face and he hit the wall. The girl started screaming loudly and it started to annoy me and Haley. Haley tapped the girl on the shoulder so she'd turn around and told her to shut up. The girl punched Haley

"Oh hell nah bitch that's my bestfriend you just hit"

"What are you gonna do about it?" She smirked.

"I'm gonna beat your slutty ass is what I'm gonna do about it" I smirked back and put my fist in contact with her face and she fell to the floor. Haley got up and finished her off. Haley got up and I gave her a brofist. Brandon hugged Haley and asked if she was ok. She said yes and they kissed. Ryan kissed the girl again, I looked up at Spencer and he looked down at me

"Wanna go see a movie?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, so we went to a near by movie theature and watched a scary movie. My phone buzzed, it was Brandon

"Hello?"

"Brooklyn! Is Spencer with you?"

"Yeah is everything ok?"

"Yeah he just wasn't answering his phone and he always answers his phone unless he's with someone he's into."

"Oh"

"Ops I shouldn't have said that see ya!"

"Wait Bran-" He hung up before I could finish. Spencer came in and smiled.

"Hey Spencer, can I talk to you?"

"Of course what's up?"

"Well it's about what you said earier....."

"Oh"

"Yeah, so do you really feel that way?"

"More than anyone could" He put his hand on my face. His hands were harm in the cool fall night. I looked up at him and kissed him.

We stood there for what seemed like forever when Brandon and Haley came over breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," Haley said panting, "Ryan is pretty pissed about you and Spencer"

"There's nothing between me and Spencer yet," I said confused. "And even if there was why does it matter to him, he was standing there sticking his tounge in that girls mouth right in front of me."

"Well I'm confused too, all I know is that he's leaving the band" Brandon said.

"Because of me? Then I'll leave"

"Oh no your not it's his problem not yours, your staying"

"Brendon......" I moaned.

"Don't Brendon me, you are staying" he said getting close trying to scare me.

"Brendon I'm not scared of you"

"Well you should be. I will do things to you"

"Achmmm" Haley blurted in.

"Brendon that's just weird." I said backing away.

"You know what I mean" he rolled his eyes.

"Ummhmm...." I smirked.

"Let's get to the movie Brook" Spencer grabbed my hand and we headed to the movie theatre. After reaching the theatre we had to decide on a movie.

"Here's a chic flic" Spencer pointed out the movie.

"Spencer, no way in hell am I going to watch a stupid romantic movie, all they do is corrupt girls into thinking there are guys who will journy across the world to be with you" I said pointing at the comedy movie and horror movies. We finally settled for the comedy movie and ordered popcorn. I couldn't really focus; I was confused, hurt, and everything inbetween.

    Spencer must have noticed because he put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with worried eyes. At that moment I felt something I've never felt with Ryan. Spencer's lips were so beautiful I just wanted to smash mine against them. I had to look away before I was too tempted. Just then I felt a hand move my face and lips press against mine. It was amazing. I never felt this way with anyone else, at that moment I honestly thought I fell in love. He parted his lips from mine and I looked at him. He brushed my hair from my face and looked me in the eyes. I felt my face flush with red, I looked down shyly trying to hide my face from him. I just felt so happy with him I was happy with Ryan but with Spencer... With Spencer everything bad went away. Even when I was dating Ryan, if I was sad, angry or anything I knew for sure I could talk to him.

     After the movie we went to go get something to eat. We ordered our food and enjoyed it. Spencer looked at me and smiled.

         "What?" I asked.

         "Come on let's go"

         "But I'm not done eating!"

         "Forget your food! Just come on" he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

           "Awww man, it was good too." I pouted.

            "Just come on" he laughed.

            "Where are we going?"

            "I want to show you something" he smiled. Grabbing my hand again he lead me to his special place.

             "Ugh Spencer this is so much walking are we almost there?"

              "Yeah we're here" he smiled. It was a really old house. I looked at him confused

               "um?"

               "Just come on, it's awesome inside"

    He was right, it was amazing. It had all kinds of old things. It looked so beautiful!

                   "Holy crap this is amazing Spencer!"

                  "I know, everytime I come here, I think of you." he smiled. And at that very moment, I knew I fell in love.