fist time meeting

For those of you who don't know

(Y/n) - your name

(F/c) - favorite color

(H/l) - hair length

(H/c) - hair color

Your were walking home one night from a party, that your friend threw. Considering it was Halloween the theme to the party was a costume party. You went as a sluty cat. The costume was a black two peice, with white 'fur' around the bottem of the sleeves, bottem of the shirt, top of the mini skirt, bottem of The mini skirt (which stop right above your lower thigh, and the tips of the ear and tail. The costume showed off your perfect tummy, not to thin and not to chubby.

You decided to take a short cut home. The short cut was on a path straight through the woods, the short cut lead straight to the area of houses were you lived. You would take this short cut all the time so you knew it like the back of your hand.

While on the path you we're getting the feeling you were being watched. Looking behind and besides you, you saw nothing so you shrugged it off. As soon as you turn around..... WHAM! You we're knocked to the ground and as soon as you looked up you saw........

DUN DUN DUN!......
Cliffhanger but imma already know who you'll be seeing..... Or do you?
We'll see, so continue reading my lovely
readers. Love ya ;)
~Poisoned-Rose