Intro

Hello, scratch that. Hi, ugh not that. Hello, jeez I sound like a mom. Okay, starting over.

Hey,
My name is Isabella Hall, you get to call me Izzy. I am 17. I attend Rosewood Academy for Girls. I love 5sos and Halsey. I have sea blue eyes, but when I get angry they turn a vibrant light blue, and when I'm depressed they turn a sad cold gray. I have dyed black died . I'm like 5'8". I'm in a band called Total Rejects. Uh, I have a cat. And er I uh, yeah that's all I got. Oh yeah and I play bass (guitar. Well and upright bass. But that's another story.)

Anyway, you don't care about me. Even though this is my story. My friends are more important. First off there is Kelly, she is the guitarist in my band. She has emerald green eyes and long blonde hair. That is perfect. She has a dog and a brother (they are easily confused) She basically average height, I guess? She is crazy good at math, I mean we are both in the same class but she is definitely better than me. She is one of those super smart kids who everyone just thinks is normal. She loves One Direction (was a Zayn girl, but if you say his name she pretends she has no idea who you speak of) and All Time Low.

Next up we have the amazing Meg. Kelly swears she loves me to the point where she hates me, I'm pretty sure she still hates me. ISH. The thing is, Meg will be the first on the jump to a negative conclusion about me. But she always seems to want to hunt me down when I'm missing. She would probably murder all my friends and family to remind me how much she loves me.  Anyway, Meg is the drummer. She has black hair, green-brown mixed eyes. She is short, like 5'2" and she has short legs so I call her mouse legs. She is basically dumb. I mean she can be smart, but she doesn't stand out from any of the other girls in our school.

And Brining all of this full circle. We have Y/n. Now she is stunning, even though she will never think so. She has these eyes, they sparkle when she smiles. Oh god! her smile, she smiles and the whole world lights up. She laughs and the clouds clear. I just wish she had someone to tell her that. I mean I love her to death, but that's not really the thing to say to your band member. She loves 5sos, reads their fan fiction ALL the time, she most likely has posters on her wall of their faces watching her sleep. She would DIE if she met them. OH! and the hair she hates is secretly my goals.

Anyway, this is the short introduction to my story. Okay, not the whole story. More like a few years of it? I'm not sure but if you end up hating me just go away because I'm easily avoided. And I'm... never mind you will figure that out later. But before you keep reading just know that just when you think things are getting better, everything will fall apart.