The Sweetest Taboo

A/N: Alexander Skarsgård/ Rutina Wesley... Would if the two actors were an item? Inspired by the adorable picture above...

**************************************

We sank into the plush back seat. He put his arm around my shoulder as the stretch limo pulled away. The tighter he held onto me, the more the thoughts raced through my mind.

I rested my head on him, breathing in his familiar scent. I realized that I missed it when it wasn't around. When we weren't together, I ached for him. I closed my eyes and stayed like that for a while until I felt him ever so gently kiss the top of my head.

I wondered if I'd imagined it for a while, then he moved my head to look up at him. Our eyes met and for a while, we just stared into each other. He moved toward me so slowly, his pink lips brushed mine softly at first, then a little harder, until I felt his sweet peppermint tongue gently circling inside my mouth. The taste of him filled my senses, and I passionately kiss him back.

Alexander Skarsgård had asked me out three months ago, just a month after we finished filming the final episodes of the show. He had a crush on me the whole time, innocently flirting, but never actually making a move. He respected my marriage. Even though I knew my marriage should have ended a year before it did. Now I realized everyone else knew Jacob and I wouldn't last.

Alex hadn't had the best of luck in love either. As soon as Kate found someone richer and more successful than Alex, she broke it off. He was crushed.

The night Alex and I went to dinner and a movie. I figured we'd go on a couple of dates and possibly have sex, but nothing more would develop from it. But after our first date, I realized there was so much more to Alex.

He listened to me, he asked me about my childhood, what I wanted out of life. He wanted to know me. After a few dates, I knew I was falling for him.

After a few months, he introduced me to his father, sister, and two brothers. They admire me and my feelings are mutual. My parents adore Alex too. After a month Alex confessed that he not only wanted me as a lover, he wanted me to be his friend, his companion.

Alex said he not only wanted me as a lover, but he also wanted me to be his friend, his companion. We spent every available moment together, talking, holding, touching, but never having intercourse. Three months later and all my primal urges to jump his 6'4, muscular body and bang him harder than a hurricane does a screen door finally reached its peak. I'm positive the wait has been just as excruciating for him too.

He closed the door behind me, in an instant he had me pressed against the wall in the corner. I kissed him and it caught him by surprise. But he got over the shock very fast, responding eagerly. There was no gentleness in the kiss. It was pure stark hunger.

Alex moved slightly, and my thigh brushed against his manhood. I felt him tighten. Without a word, he removed his black shirt. I sucked in my breath at the sight of his beautiful exposed chest and willed myself to be calm. I pulled away from him only to have him pull me back. Now his embrace was tighter and his wanton need could not be denied.

His mouth came down to cover mine, savage and hungry like a starving man at a feast.

I felt so good being kissed so forcefully by Alex; like he was staking his claim.

"Wait," I pleaded, afraid, to give in just yet. The last thing I wanted was his mother or father to burst into the room and capture me in a compromising position.

My Swedish boyfriend smirked at me as I cautiously looked over his shoulder at the front door.

"Father and Bill finally went home. We finally have the place to ourselves." He reassured me.