EXTENDED SUMMARY

⚡︎ ⚡︎ ⚡︎

    "You must be like the air we breathe, Ria. Learn how it moves, how it flows. When you meet resistance, you must be able to switch directions at a moment's notice. This is how you live, child. This is how you become the Avatar."

    For years, Ria Bayu has lived on Air Temple Island. Years. The Guardians would never let her out of their sight, for she was to be protected at all costs-she was the next Avatar.

    Ria trained in peace ever since she was a child, yet she was no blood-thirsty bender like many Avatars before her. She wondered why she was even given the prestigious position in the first place. How could she maintain world peace if she couldn't even kill a bug?

    The young Avatar had always been a quiet and calm child... until the Red Lotus attacked.

    And they took everything from her.

    In shock and grieving from a sudden loss, Ria and her brother set out to find a new home, completely disregarding the Guardians' requests.

    After two years of living on the run, the young blonde, without much sense of direction, ends up flying right into a small town in California. Beacon Hills was supposed to be a peaceful place, or so she heard from the few citizens who lived there. Either way, there was no way the Red Lotus could track her and her brother this far. No way.

    Ria wants to start her new life trying to blend in, but it's no use. The Avatar spirit inside her will not let her go around like she doesn't have any care in the world. With new supernatural creatures and spirits looming around that she didn't even know about, Ria must make allies with a group of unlikely people to protect her new home.

    Ria's powers can only get her so far and, without any guidance, the young Avatar will have to face her toughest battles alone.

    But they say the Avatar is never truly alone.

    ⚡︎ ⚡︎ ⚡︎

I have had this idea stuck in my head for so long that I just had to get it out of my system asap. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS

softball season is ending soon so I should be able to update ALL of my books by next week sometime! be on the lookout

DISCLAIMER: I don't own teen wolf OR any ideas/concepts from the avatar series. that belongs to jeff davis (aka the man who tears my heart apart) or michael demartino.

IMPORTANT: the main character, Ria, is the avatar (a symbol of balance between two worlds)... so this means she will have a love interest....or two....... ;)

CAN'T WAIT!!

-kati