Chapter 1

Hi I'm Cecania Isole Hunter. I Am 16 years old. So here's my story of my weird fantastic anjd magical journey. That made me lose my best friend but made me stronger.~ Cecania

"Yo Cece!" Screamed my best guy friend. His name is Jay Lilac. His short dark brown haired head came bounding over to me. His brown eyes looking over my super coverd body. I mean serisly I was wearing a tie dye shirt with a gray hoodie with my hood up. Faded and ripped jeans and sneakers. I had my dark brown hair tyed back in a ponytail and I was wearing my thick rimmed blue glasses. Jay starred derictly at my eyes

"Your eyes look even Bluerer!" He screeched.

"Yeah so what. I know I have really bright blue eyes" I said. Pulling down my hood over my eyes even further.

"I know Cece" he said. Some people looked at us in the hall. We walked towards are first class of the day witch was math.

"So did lily get her date" I asked. Lilys jays older sister. She's a senior this year and needs a date for the first dance.

"Yeah. Some guy named gabe. I say maybe a rank 5 smart cute fun boy" said jay. See me and jay have a ranking system of everyone we know. The highest person to score is Ginger Stone. The hottest girl and most plastic of the school. She a class ten hot popular cheerleader big butt big boobs blonde green eyes eye candy girl. She's also evil to me. As I am her step sister. My father married her mom three years ago and I'm let's just say not welcome in there little pow wow of a family. That's how jay grew on me. Jay has been a fried since forever. Just when evil step mom Evelinn happend. Jay came to my side and became my only friend. My last name changed from being Rose all the way to Rose-Stone. Since I had to share a name!

See my mom left my dad 5 years ago when I was eleven. When I was 13 he married evelinn and ejected me from seat of being his "amazing daghter". I used to have another sibling but she died in a car accident six years ago. She was 14 years old. I miss her.

"Cool" I said

"You seem to have things on your mind" said jay. Knowing I'm thinking about my so called family. Then something hit me and spilled something hot on me. I fell to the ground and heard laughing

"Oops sorry didn't see you there! You okay ms.invisble!" Laughed out ginger. I looked down at my clothes. She spilled all of her organic expensive mint tea on me and all my well done homework. But I saw that my glasses were on the floor and gingers six inch pumps heel was placed over it ready to break them.

"Don't please" I chocked out. She just laughed and stomped on them. I watched as the glass shaterd and my rims popped in half. Ginger and her buddys left me lying there slumped over looking at my glasses. Jay just stood there in shock. All the kids didn't pay attion to us and when the bell rang I heard jay say I have to go and he walked away. I sat there starring not even laughing it off or going way from the school. It wasn't worth it anymore. I felt a tear slip out and then another. I started to cry. Not about my home work or my glasses. Just because I knew I wasn't loved or cared for.