Chapter 5

Cecania pov

Hannah just told me that carrie, and her are my cousins. So I'm pretty happy. She also told about her problem with jayden,drake,and the other guys. Hannah is really pretty and is super nice. Just I don't see jayden with her either. But drake I can kinda see her with......I'm not playing match maker or anything.......maybe I am.....you don't know. But hannah gets to hang out at drakes place today. Since its for some reason a day off today. But my lifes pretty slow and I'm playing flappy bird. So you don't need to worry about me yet.

Hannah pov

I talked for three hours with drake last night and aunt fi said I could. I didn't tell jayden. But I pulled up to drakes house. I got off my motor cycle and I rang the bell

"Hello who is this" a voice like drakes dads.

"Hi its hannah. Is drake awake?" I said.

"Yes. Come in come in!" He said. The door swung open and there stood drakes dad and drake in his pjs. Witch were just pajama bottoms.

"Oh hannah you grew up!" He said before letting drakes mom through. She looked shocked and then did this thing she does when she sees me

"My baby!" She said squishing me in a hug with drakes dad.

"Gosh drake her friends must hate you!" Said drakes dad

"They do actually one thinks I'm his girlfriend! God I made a promise!" I said.

~flash back when hannah and drake were ten years old~

"Hey hanne." Said drake

"Yeah?" I asked

"I love you." He said. I stood there shocked

"Uwmwmmmmm" I said

"Promise when were older. You'll give me a chance" he said. His blue eyes boring into mine. I did have a crush on him so.

"So how long will you wait?" I asked

"Forever for you. Now promise. I love you hannah. Promise someday you will give me a chance" he said