Chapter: Sixteen (The Mall)

Raven's POV

Father does love me I know it, he never would have hit me on purpose. It was Korpra...it was Korpra... who is Korpra?

The same thoughts kept going through my head as I laid in bed. Asher had his arm around my waist and held me close to his chest.

"I can tell your upset love" he raised his head, "What's wrong Raven?" I blinked and looked at him, "My father didn't mean to hit me, it was an accident, I know it was" I whispered.

"Let's forget about him" I could hear the anger in his voice, "He's my father Asher." "A true father doesn't hit his children Raven" he said firmly.

"How is Catherine?" I asked changing the subject, I haven't really seen my little sister since... well I never get to talk with her cause I'm so busy.

"She's fine. She has Kane and Olivia, she has fun with them" Asher yawned and held me closer. I looked over at the alarm clock. It said 10:36am.

"Asher we should probably get up now" I said. He looked at me, "Are you sure your alright?" He frowned again. I nodded and got out of bed. While I was putting my bra on he came behind me, "I love you Raven, I want to protected you you know that right?" I nodded andd pecked him on the lips.

We walked down stairs where Alina and Kitty were cooking breakfast. They were making Bacon and eggs. "Raven look your favorite" Kyle said his mouth full.

I grabbed the entire plate and everyone looked at me, "The bacon is calling me" I said then began eating. Kitty laughed, "Raven that plate is for everyone." She pulled out another big plate. And dumped a big load of Bacon on it.

"This is for you" she joked. Everything laughed. "By the way Asher, Alina and I will be borrowing Raven and Nyomi for the day" Kitty said innocetly.

She's acting innocet...something is up, Artemis said.

Obviously, I laughed.

"Oh really" Asher crossed his arms, ''And just where are you taking them hm?'' Kitty smirked, "Girl's day out, it's a secret Ash." He gave a hard glare.

"Stop glaring Asher We'll take Drake, Jack Matt with us as guards happy?" Kitty snapped.

He looked ar her with suprise then nodded, "Fine."

"Where would the lovely ladies like to go" Matt smiled and winked at us. I noticed at the corner of my eye that Nyomi was blushing. Matt was a light brown hazel eyed man. He had a slight Romanian accent which I found cute.

"We would like to go to the human city" Alina ordered. Drake stiffened, "Do Asher, Kaydon and Derek know your going to the human city?" "Please take us?" Alina begged.

Drake looked at Jack, he shrugged, "Fine."

Why were we going to the human city. I had never been there- than again Father forbid me to go past Vayrin's house so that explained why.

"Why are we going to the human city?" Nyomi asked. "Because we are taking you on your first trip to the mall!" Kitty squealed. "Aw crap" Jack muttered, "That means we'll be carrying all their 100 bags." Matt laughed.

The mall?

I straightened, "Turn up the music now!"

Drake did so and I began singing to the song.

Go row the boat to safer grounds
But don't you know we're stronger now
My heart still beats and my skin still feels
My lungs still breathe, my mind still fears

But we're running out of time
Oh, the echoes in my mind cry

There's blood on your lies
The sky's open wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The hunter's moon is shining

I'm running with the wolves tonight

Trick or treat, what would it be?
I walk alone, I'm everything
My ears can hear and my mouth can speak
My spirit talks, I know my soul believes

But we're running out of time
Oh, the echoes in my mind cry

There's blood on your lies
The sky's open wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The hunter's moon is shining

I'm running with the wolves tonight

I can't be dreaming
The night deceives us
A million voices inside my dreams
My heart is left so incomplete

I'm running with the wolves tonight

"Raven your singing is amazing!" They clapped their hands. I blushed, "Singing in the shower really helps I guess huh?" Nyomi hugged me, "That was beautiful Raven, I like that song too."

"Alright ladies were here" Drake stopped the car. I gasped.

The mall a huge, I never saw so many humans...it was almost over welming.

"Let's go!"

_____________

Yo guys another story! This one is a little short and I didn't know what to write to make the story longer so I added the song Running With The Wolves by Aurora. # To her song I love it and Recommend that you listen to it :)
Bye~