Ch. 16

"I love you, Dimi." Sasha said to him. She didn't want anyone else but him. She looked at him and couldn't wait for him to make the first move. So, she kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back and  slid his hand down her back. Sasha clung to him & didn't let go. Dmitri's hand reached the edge of the bottoms of her bathing suit. He started to pull it down but Sasha grabbed a hold of his hand to bring it back up to her back. She wanted to wait until they got to land before they tried ripping off each other's clothes.

"I love you too, Sasha more than anything else." Dmitri said in-between kissed. He didn't want this night to end. He picked her up and carried her back up the bank. Sasha laid out the blanket and laid down waiting for Dmitri to lay with her. He wrapped them with the other spare blanket and tried a second time to pull off Sasha's bathing suit bottoms off her. This time, she gave in and let him lip the bottoms off her. Her top was still tied to her but he untied the strings that tied around her neck which fell and allowed them to see her chest.

"Say that you will marry me later on down the road, no matter what happens to us in-between." Sasha said to him as she let him be all over her and he let her all over him. They explored each other for about twenty minutes.

"I will, Sash, I will." Dmitri said in-between the kissing and gasping. After about 10 minutes, they were laying on the blanket, gazing up into the starry night.

"Dimi, are you alright?" Sasha asked as she waved her hand over his eyes. Dmitri blinked a couple times to get back into reality.

"Yeah, I just had a flashback. It's nothing to worry about, Sash." Dmitri said to Sasha as he kissed her. She looked at him with compassion and hugged him tight.

"Alright, Dimi. So, do you want us to be more than be in a dating relationship?" Sasha asked him and he remembered back to that night years ago.

"Sash, we made a commitment way back when we went to the creek." Dmitri said to Sasha as he held her close to him.

"Do you really mean it, Dimi?" Sasha asked him. He kissed her and smiled at her.

"Yes, Sash, I do. Now, let's get back with the group." Dmitri said as he grabbed Sasha's hand and ran off to catch up with the rest of the group. Kyle kept a close eye on them and never left them unattended. Kyle was hurt once he heard Sasha say something about an engagement. Once they made it official, he was hurting a lot more. He let them go on ahead so he could fall behind and try to break a branch off a nearby tree.

In the progress, Kyle managed to pull his shoulder out of socket. He figures that it would not help, so he went off to find the rest of the group. After about a mile, he walked right into Brett.

"There you are; we were getting worried about you." Brett said as Kyle glanced when Brett mentioned "we". He saw Anwen, Sasha, & Dmitri looking at him.

"Sorry that I ran off; I needed to lose some of my anger but managed to pull my shoulder out of place." Kyle said. Brett "tsked" and shook his head.

"Here, let me help put it back in, please." Brett said as he grabbed Kyle's arm and pushed it back into place. All at once they heard a "pop" sound which meant that the shoulder was back in the socket but Kyle looked like he was in more pain than he was when it was dislocated.