Part 1

So the timeline of this chapter can get a little hard. It starts in the end, goes back and tells what happened, and then goes back to the actual time. It'll make more sense when you read it. It was inspired by the episode with the Mighty Mutanimals. Slash called all of the turtles brothers, but in particular Raphael. So I decided to write a fic centered around their friendship. With the brothers too, of course.

Also, some mild language in this fic. Just warning you. (and when I say some, I mean really, really minimal amounts of it. There's like one instance, I think.

P.S. Don't be surprised by the extremely dramatic first line of the fic.

——————————————

Leo's POV

Raphael is dead.

He's dead. He's dead. My younger brother is dead. He's dead. Raphael is dead. Dead dead dead dead dead.

It rings like a mantra in my head.

Raphael is dead.

—————————————

Don's POV

Gone. I can't believe he's gone. I can't...I can't.

—————————————

Mikey's POV

Raph isn't dead. He can't be dead. He can't be... he just can't. He can't be.

We just saw him a week ago. He was yelling and growling and stomping. He was so...alive.

He can't be...dead. No. Not now. Not before we could apologize. No...please. Please don't let him be dead. He can't be dead. He just can't.

—————————————————

Third Person POV

One week previous...

"Raph be reasonable!"

"Why should I be reasonable Leo? You're trying to blame me for something that wasn't my fault!"

Donatello stepped in front of Raph. "Raphael, the wall wouldn't have come down if you hadn't been fighting quite so...aggressively."

Raph growled dangerously. "Don't you start Don! I didn't mean for the wall to fall down!"

"I know you didn't Raph," Leo stated, trying to calm Raph down a little. "But the collapse almost killed Donnie!"

"You can't blame me for that Leo!"

"I don't blame you, I blame your irresponsibility!"

"Gee like that's any better!" He yelled. "Come on, Mikey, you don't blame me, do you?"

Michelangelo looked at him. "Well...Raphie..."

Raph was absolutely livid. "Great, even my little brother believes I'm responsible! I can't believe it. I always knew you three were ganging up on me!"

"Raphael will you calm down!" The leader yelled.

"I don't have to do what you say!" Raph yelled back. Donatello rubbed his temples and sighed. At this rate this fight would last all week.

"Yes you do, I'm the leader!" Leo countered.

Raph scoffed. "No shit, Leo! But just because you're the leader don't mean you can control me! Leave me the fuck alone! All of you! I don't care if I never see your faces again! Fuck you!" he yelled furiously.