Chapter 1

Mckenzie's POV

"WAKE UP!!!" I heard someone scream in my ear as I was tossing and turning in my sleep.
"do you hear Me? WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" The person said and I opened my eyes. shell. Shell is the 'master' of the orphanage. And she's what you call a bitch.

"What do you want" I said still half asleep. "Famous people are here to adopt one of the other girls. But they haven't picked yet so get ready" she said walking out of the large room full of beds.

What the hell was she talking about famous person and one of the other girls but hasn't picked yet. If they haven't picked it could be me.

I finally dragged myself out of my bed and got dressed. (picture on top) being in a orphanage, I'm surprised I got this nice outfit. Well it is a special occasion accounting to Shell.

I walked out of the large room I shared with all the other girls and saw a handsome boy with brown hair and green eyes. I've never seen him around so he's probably the one who's adopting one of us.

"Hello everyone in Harry!" The boys said with a strong British Accent. "So me and me mum and sister are here to adopt one of you people!" That's when everyone screamed!! It was so loud I don't know how they could stand that until shell spoke up and did to stop.

The boys mom or 'mum' was talking talking to shell and shell had a disgraceful face. I overheard her say WHAT!?!

Shell walked over to where everyone else was and grabbed the mic. "Okay girls calm done now. The Styles' family has decided on who they will pick and they pick...."

I'm so mean😂😝 !! The next chapter will be up a little later today so be prepared.😂😂 follow us on Instagram @belllaryann and @bellahoffheins love you all please keep voting and commenting!✨💕❤️