.Chapter 2.

-The Norm-

I woke up terrified, and in a cold sweat. That was a nightmare. I checked my alarm clock, and it said 5:00 am. How the fuck did I sleep so long..? But anyways... Ugh. Great. Now I can go to school. I do miss Xavier. He was my only friend these days, but he's a dream come true. He's gay, and I'm the only one that accepts him in this town of Albuquerque. He didn't mind, he seemed to enjoy my company.

I hopped in the shower about a half hour after I woke up. I showered fairly quick, and then got out and blow dried my hair. I then straightened it, because I hate my hair, just like the rest of myself. After my hair was good, I pinned my bangs out of my face, and started to do my makeup. I did a simple winged eyeliner with mascara. Pretty lazy. I got dressed, deciding to wear my Three Days Grace shirt and some plain white skinnies. I decided to wear my black slip-on vans. I looked at the clock and it said 7:20. Xavier was gonna be here in ten minutes, so I grabbed an apple and decided that if I eat, might as well eat right. I threw the core away and watched as Xavier's car pulled up. We hadn't been friends for too long, but I trusted him. I hopped in and he greeted me kindly. He smiled his adorkable smile and I happened to notice he was wearing new jewelry in his snake bites. "Hey are those new studs?" I asked pointing to my own lips. He nodded and looked at me with eyes that said "Thanks for noticing". We got to our school fairly fast seeing as I only lived like 5 minutes away. He pulled into the parking lot and found a space far away. He put his head on the steering wheel while I tilted my head back. He glanced at me. "You ready for this?" he asked. I sighed and nodded. That was one thing me and him had in common. We both fucking HATED school.

We got inside the school and walked close to each other. We were each other's best weapon, because we never let the other one of us take shit. The only reason I haven't dropped out of high school.... well, I actually don't know. Maybe I will, but I'd have to move out if I did. And I couldn't support myself now, so, I'm stuck in this fucking Hell. Me and Xavier, one of the biggest plus sides about us, we had all of our classes together. We quickly and quietly made our way to first period, thankfully without being stopped. As for the rest of the day... A couple people shouted things like "FAGS!" and "EMO BITCHES!" but that was the norm...

*********************************

I just want to apologize for not updating in forever... x3 gotta love meh.

Anywho, it's a good thing I have this pre-written....

I haven't worked on it in nearly two months o:

BUT, I am on summer break in 3 DAYS!!!

I'll be updating all of my stories more often because I have no friends and summer will be boring as shit.

Anyways... Comment, vote, fan ;D