.Chapter 4.

-When I First Saw Them-

When I got to Xavier's place, I was welcomed kindly. Something I wasn't used to. I was gonna share a room with Xavier, and I really couldn't care less. Considering the fact that he was as straight as a circle, I had no reason to be worried. I just remembered something. My birthday is in a week. On October 11th (thankfully on a Saturday). Crazy how time flies. Xavier lead me up to his room and I entered the warm, sweet-smelling room with Blood On The Dance Floor posters everywhere. I dragged my heavy-ish suitcase and sat in his bright orange bean-bag chair. "This feels... Right." I said looking around.

"Well I'm glad. You're like a sister I've never had, Keira." I stood up and hugged him. "Anyways, you can put all your clothes in this half of the dresser," he moved his hand over the right-sided drawers, "And this half of the closet." also on the right side.

"Oh I also brought a sleeping bag that I can lay out on the flo-" I was cut off.

"You aren't sleeping on the floor, Keira! You can share my bed with me. It's not like I'm gonna do anything to you. I don't like vagina." he laughed out the last sentence. I smiled and punched his arm.

"Thanks Xavier." it was already like 10 so we decided to go to bed. Thankfully, his bed was a full size so we each had enough space. The only light in the room was his blue lava lamp. I closed my eyes and let the song Death To Your Heart lead me to sleep.

-skipping ahead six days-

I came home (yes, I call Xavier's house home now) after school on Friday and ran up the stairs into Xavier's room. I put my iPod on his iHome and the song 40 oz. blasted throughout the room. Tomorrow. My birthday is tomorrow. I'm going to be a legal adult, and even better, I'm dropping out of school. I don't need it, and I don't want it. And best of all, Xavier is inviting some of his family over. He said that he also had a surprise for me, but I didn't need anything. I've never been happier. I'm finally around people who accept me, and his parents actually really like me.

Life is finally how I've dreamed of it. I danced around singing and screaming for hours with Xavier until we both went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on Saturday alone. I decided to get ready for whatever surprise could be waiting for me downstairs. I grabbed some white super skinny jeans and my black "Skeet Skeet" BrokeNCYDE shirt. I hopped in the shower and did my shit and was only in there for like 15 minutes (what a record). I took the time to straighten my hair and do my makeup with bright colors that accentuated my hazel eyes. I got dressed and also put on black socks (toes are weird, k). I made sure I thought I looked good and slowly walked downstairs. Xavier took one look at me then ran halfway up the stairs and gave me a huge bear-hug while carrying me down the stairs. He, his mom, and his dad shouted "Happy Birthday!" I smiled and hugged them all. This is already a great day.

We sat around listening to everything in my iPod. Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, a bunch of shit. The doorbell rang and Xavier went to go answer it while I started screaming to Still The King! Xavier tapped my shoulder and I turned around. I was gaping. "Keira," he began with a smirk, "This is my cousin David, along with his friends Michael and Anthony." It was them. I did a good body scan of Se7en before everything went black.

*********************************

Yeeeuh. Updates foe da win.

Enjoy <3