The Next Morning

Whitleys POV:

I wake up to Princeton's arms around me . I remove his hand with attitude and he wakes up. He looks at me and I roll my eyes and get out of bed , he started to follow me so I ran into the bathroom and slammed and locked the door in his face. He started to cry I left the bathroom to see his eyes red and puffy. I walked past him and didn't pay him any mind . He stood up and grabbed my wrist softly and turned me around. He kissed me long and passionate but I didn't kiss back . He kept trying to put his tounge in my mouth. He tried to find a small entrance through my lips and when I didn't kiss back he started to cry while kissing me . That's when I caught him by surprise when he opened his mouth to sigh I almost stuck my tounge down his throat he was surprised at first but kissed back. Then I pulled away and he started apoligizing but I just told him to forge about it. Then I just walked away. He started asking me all these questions like: are you still mad at me? can I have another kiss?

" Princeton stfu " I said

"what?"he said

"boy you stay asking me questions"

" Oh sorry babe I love you."

I then kissed him out of nowhere and started twerking on him because I know that's what turned him on. He moaned and I know I won this match. He said the war is on

Whitley: 1

Princeton: 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to give me feedback

# Stay Mindless