shower situation//harry *incest series*

(In the picture that's how your hair is but longer)
*y/n POV*
It was maybe about 9:30 at night...the house is too quiet for me to be quite honest. My dad won't be home for about another three hours, another late night at the studio....that's always his fucking excuse! If you're wondering, my father is Harry Styles. Yes, Harry Styles from One Direction. He keeps saying he has to work late, he can't watch movies with me because he's tired, he can't do this, he can't do that, he never spends time with me anymore! And I would be lying if I said I didn't think my dad was sexy...I know its wrong, but to be honest I didn't see it that way. I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom of our huuuuge house, honestly it was so big it gave me the creeps when I was alone.
I sighed softly as I turned on the water, making sure it was almost hot, and stepped in. The hot water cascaded down my pale body. That's one thing I got from my dad upon many other things, I had his naturally pale completion. I have bright blue eyes like my so called mother...she was an abusive, alcoholic bitch... But anyyywaaays, I also have really curly hair, like my dad, it reaches my waist and naturally looks like I spent hours curling it. I've dyed my hair red and black, uncle Louis seemed to like it... I'm about 5'3" I'm not tall at all. I have a huge butt, which is one thing I'm confident about. My boobs aren't small but they aren't to big. I was washing out my hair when I heard the front door open. I turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and checked my phone...its only 10:15, dad won't be home for another 2 hours or so. I patted my hair with the towel and dried off my body, I pretty curving to be honest. I'm usually not to confident about my looks though... I tossed the towel in a clothes basket and was about to walk out of the bathroom. Yes, I know I'm naked still, but hey no ones home! I grabbed my phone and the bathroom door swung wide open.
"AHH!" I yelled as Niall covered his eyes.
"IM SO SORRY!" He yelled back but didn't move.
He still had his hands clasped over his eyes tightly.
"Niall get out!" I yelled.
"Hey what's going on lad? OH SHIT!" Louis exclaimed as he came to check on Niall apparently.
Louis just stared as I struggled to cover my most private parts.
"Don't take this in a creepy way, but love, you have a bloody good figure," Louis said as he laughed at Niall's childish antics.
"Go! Get! Get out, now, out!" I yelled as they left.
For fucks sake, they just saw me, a fifteen year old girl, their friend and band mates daughter completely naked! I calmed my breathing as I wrapped a towel around my body as I tiptoed out of the bathroom. I walked down the hall to see my dad looking angrily at Louis and Liam sitting there uncomfortably as Louis talked about me and Niall rocking back and forth...oh Niall, poor poor Niall...
I thought I snuck past them, but Louis called out.
"y/n! How lovely to see you with something covering you," Louis said while laughing.
"Louis shut up," my father mumbled.
Dad combed his fingers through his long hair.
I started speed walking down the hall to my room.
"Oh and nice piercings!" Louis yelled.
I froze...my dad knew nothing about my piercings, saying that I wasn't old enough for the ones I wanted...
I quickly collected myself as I heard my dad become outraged.
"What piercings?!" He yelled as I slammed my bedroom door.
I quickly put on my black thong, black bra, black tank top, and my pink spandex shorts. I brushed out my long hair and slowly walked out to the living room, expecting the guys to be yelling or watching TV...but they were gone?
"Where did they g-"
"I made them leave," my dad mumbled harshly as he stood up across the room.
"Oh," was all I said.
"Show me them," my dad said as he walled over to me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I'm your father and I said so," he snarled as he stood in front of me, towering over my small frame.
"The belly button," he instructed.
I pulled my shirt up to reveal my belly button piercing, I had a sparkly batman piercing in right now.
He let out a sigh.
"Now the hips," he mumbled.
I pulled the top of my spandex down to show of my black and red, diamond hip dermals. I had two on each hip, one was red and one was black.
I swear he growled, but not an angry growl...
"Why is it that big of a deal?" I asked as I pulled my shirt back down and rolled my spandex shorts back up.
"Y/n, I don't have time for this...I'm going to bed, I had a late night," he said flatly as he started walking down the hallway. As he got about halfway down the hall, tears gathered in my baby blue eyes.
"YOU NEVER HAVE TIME! NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME, YOUR DAUGHTER! SO FUCK IT, IM DONE TRYING TO BE SO PERFECT FOR YOU! IM TIRED OF BEING ALL NICE SO YOU ARENT GROUCHY FROM YOUR SUPPOSEDLY LATE NIGHTS AT THE STUDIO...I'm tired of the excuses you fucker," I yelled but whispered at the end.
"What the hell did you just say?" Harry growled angrily as he turned around.
"You heard me, Harold..you fucking heard me, Harry!" I yelled.
Before I knew it, my dad was stomping down the hall towards me, but I didn't move.
He yanked me up to his height by my left arm.
"So you think you're all grown up now huh? Such a big girl?" He growled as he threw me onto the couch.
"Doing things without my permission, disrespecting daddy... Y/n I thought you knew better," he said easily as he smacked my thigh really hard.
To say I loved it would be an understatement...
"Were you bad y/n? Were you being bad for daddy?" My dad growled in my ear as he hovered over my body.
"Y-yes," I stuttered.
"Yes, who?" He questioned.
"Yes d-daddy," I whispered and man did it sound good.
"And guess what?" He asked as he grabbed my face from under my chin roughly, forcing me to look at him, " bad girls need to be punished..." He mumbled softly in my ear before letting go of my face.
"My room, now y/n," he demanded.
Scared of how he might react if I didn't obey, I ran to his room.
My hair was completely dry and really curly.
Dad followed close behind me.
"Clothes, off," he ordered.
"Dad, why th-"
"I said now," he sternly said as he glared at me up and down.
I shakily took my clothes off, one piece at a time till I was bare naked... I'm not nervous about the sex part because I'm not a virgin, but I'm just nervous because my dream is coming true...
"Fuck...hands and knees," harry- I mean dad commanded.
I got on the bed, hands and knees like he asked. I heard shuffling around and then his large hands ghosted over my back, tracing my spine slightly.
He leaned in, "gonna punish you.. Gonna punish you like the bad girl you are," he whispered, his hot breathe hitting my neck.
I shivered slightly at this.
I moaned loudly as one of his fingers glided over my clit. Soon, a hard smack came down onto my right ass cheek.
"Again!" I moaned.
"Pain whore huh?" Dad groaned as he hit me hard, causing my back to arch more.
"Yes daddy!" I moaned almost like a porn star.
It went silent...
"Fuck baby...gonna wreck that tight little pussy of yours," he groaned as he stuck two fingers inside of me, pumping hard and fast.
I had only imagined his long, talented fingers in me, but never thought it would be this great.
I was a moaning panting mess, chanting "daddy".
"So wet, so fucking wet. Daddy's whore, my little cum slut," he whispered as he fumbled with his belt
I sighed as his fingers left me.
Soon enough I was being scooted further up onto the bed, still on my hands and knees. I turned my head back a bit to see my dad completely naked. And his erection was angry and red, at least 9-10 inches! So thick and long and now I'm dripping...
"Gonna fucking wreck you, 'm so hard for you," he groaned as he teased my slit with his tip.
He slammed in harshly with out warning, causing me to scream in pleasure as I arched my back. My arms went weak as I put my face into his pillow.
"So tight," dad moaned loudly.
"Fuck daddy! Oh yes faster!" I yelled.
He picked up speed, pounding me into the mattress so hard I saw stars. Every sound possible escaped my mouth.
Harry grabbed my hair, pulling me up so my arms were supporting my upper body again. The shift in able caused him to slam into my g-spot right on.
"Oh fuck! Oh yes harry yes!" I screamed and moaned as he went harder.
"Say my name slut! Scream it!" Harry roared as he pulled my hair rougher and harder.
"DADDY OH DADDY!" I screamed in pleasure as I felt my orgasm chasing closer and closer.
"Oh fuck, uh oh yes uuuhh!!! Daddy I'm g-gonna c-c-cum," I moaned super loudly.
"Come on little whore, cum on your daddy's big, thick cock you slut," dad growled as he slapped my ass.
I moaned like a high pitched porn star ultra loud as I came all over my dads dick. My eyes rolled back as my orgasm crashed over me.
"Yeah, oh, fuck y/n! Close baby," harry moaned as he came hard inside of me.
He slowly pulled out, making us both sigh a bit.
He gently played down next to me, pulling me into spooning position.
"Should probably take a shower now, love," daddy said groggily, still so so sexy...
"Sounds great daddy," I whispered as I turned to face him.
"Love you baby girl, my angel," harry whispered, smiling widely.
"Love you too daddy, my hazzy bear," I giggled.
"Be mine y/n," harry asked.
"Of course, but what if the guys find out..." I questioned.
"They already know and completely understand, but we can't tell anyone else," dad said in all seriousness.
"I promise daddy,"I smiled as he picked me up out of bed.
"How about that shower?" He said, smiling ear to ear.